Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think my old dealer tried to rat me out

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Capnfalconpunch, Jul 3, 2013.

1. It was the last day of senior year. I started buying from a guy I was friends with a few years back in the beginning of that school year and I was disappointed in a bag he sold me so he gave me 10 back. Back to the last day of school, I came into school obviously high as fuck and a friend said he smelled it on me, I went on my day fine and at lunch he passed me and said "whats up dude" in a quiet voice and loomed nervous as hell, he didnt even look at me when he said it. Right after an administrator comes to my classroom, pulls me out of class and searches me. Thank god I didnt have anything. Hes the only person I would have suspected to have done it, I guess he wanted to have the last laugh and make money off me via crimesolvers tip. What kinda shit is that? anyone have anything like that happen before?

2. Mm one time I drank a full Goony xoxo gossip girl

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

3. An admin can't search you. Know your rights..

4. A school administrator only needs reasonable suspicion to search.

Why do you suspect him? because he said whats up to you, and didn't look at you? 

I mean, if I was you, I'd probably start suspecting any one that knew I was high at the time, but you really have no proof.  He sold you a bag, you didn't like it so he gave you money back.  Seems like you left off on pretty good terms. 
    You went into school high, around probably hundreds of people, any of which could have narked you out if you were reeking like weed. 

Also... he didn't make any money off of turning in a high high school kid lol.  

6. I woulda slapped that administrator fuckin silly 

7. It would be really stupid for your friend to do that, let alone for having to pay you back $10. He sells to you. You could easily fuck that dude over. So either he didn't do it and you're being paranoid, or he's a dumb ass and did do it. It could've just been because you smelled like it like you said.

8. #8 ybt_sun, Jul 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2013
    Eh, the connection between your dealer and the administrator doesn't seem substantive enough. Nervousness can be attributed to anything, as well as the way he said "whats up."

Yeah thank god you didn't have anything on you. It's possible that the teacher just picked up on some other bystanders laughing/mumbling about someone who smells like pot, and then found you. If one person could pick up on your scent, anyone can.

I always like to pack scented lotion/body sprays cause of this!

Yeah, I believe smelling like pot is enough for reasonable suspicion.

9. Keep tellin yourself that kid

10. Ever heard of a joke dude? Haha wtf. 

Anyway. What I really would have done was said what right do they have searching me, under what suspicion. 

Once, when everyone in school thought I was a big time druggie, I was called to the nurses office, no appointment or nothing. Generally not a good thing, usually means drug testing. As I was walking there, I told myself if they try to drug test me, I walk out of this place and go home. Turns out it wasn't anything important haha.

Then again, I heard about a kid who walked out of the drug test and got the same punishment if he were to have failed. Lame shit man, lame shit. 

I'd advise going to school ONLY high on weed, and only a little high at that man. 

11. They would have pulled me out earlier if they had gotten the tip any sooner. the admin even said she tried looking for me on the way out of the cafeteria

12. And in order to attend the public school you pretty much sign all of your rights away

13. Actually, unlike a police man, any school admin can search any student for any reason. The logic behind this, you are under eighteen which means your parents are responsible for your rights and while you are at school, your parents are telling the school admin that they are responsible for that. 

Remember, Minors do not have the same rights as adults.

I was kicked out of school for paraphernalia and went through all this BS that you just got lucky as shit to escape. 

14. I was over 18 when it happened though. I did have an old crumpled up cig butt and nicotine gum in my bag but they let that slide. Probably because she pulled me out before i was about to start a final

15. I hate to post so much on my own thread but this is the same adminiatrator who told me she would possibly have me arrested at prom if I went without serving my detention the day before. So I dont think they care about "rights"

16. My bad, i just get tired of people trying to act hard behind a computer. It's all good dude

17. How about the fact that you went to a public school full of other students high as a kite? Maybe another students or teacher saw you and reported it?

How the fuck can you get arrested for not serving a detention?  I've never heard of that.  Anyways, I doubt it was your friend.  You smelled like pot and probably looked high.  And despite what everyone thinks, teachers and administrators aren't stupid.  They were young once and know what pot smells like and what a high person looks like.  I remember a time when I walked into one of my high school classes and the teacher was dialing the front office and she told them she was suspicious of someone in her class being high (he was of course). 

19. I'd bet it was one of your teachers. If you came in reeking herb, don't you think a teacher would have smelled it on you during your first few periods? (A days & B days, 4 classes a day if I remember).

I'd be careful with the DGAF attitude, those types of people usually end up in and out of the prison system. Hopefully you're a little more mature and off to college or working a job.

20. Could been him or anyone. At my old school they give u money for ratting so it coulda been any lame tht smelled it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Grasscity Forum mobile app