I THINK MY NORTHERN LIGHTS ARE DYING PLEASE HELP 1st GROW!!!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by LEGACY420, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Well guys thanks for all the help. I took noober's advice and waited until the soil was almost totally dry. I used my moisture meter to check the root zone. I gave it water and a little h202 that had a PH of about 5.8. My plants are doing good ( from what i can see) I am beginning the third week of flowering. and the buds are starting to have that beautifull THC sparkle. Anyone wanna see some pics?

2. What was the run-off pH after watering them with that? Yeah hit some pics up here.

3. [FONT=&quot] Sorry for taking so long to respond. Vtec I recall the runoff ph was about 6.5 after watering them. Here are some pics. The two yellow leaves on the bottom of the big on just fell off today. This is normal when flowering correct? they are in their fourth week. I hope the buds fatten up within the next few weeks I figure I have about 3-4 more weeks to go wont know for sure untill i get a microscope and check the trichs what do you guys think?
    [/FONT]

Attached Files:

4. They look fine. A little hungry for nitrogen but, not bad and that's normal. Intervene with high in N fert if you like. I might at only 4 weeks in. Later

5. Good job man.

They can probably go for some bloom nutes now. Start at 1/4 strentgh to see how well they tolerate it. I'm using Pure Blend Pro Bloom and it's working great.

I just started giving them carb boosters too.

Did you get more 2700K bulbs? They'll flower much better in that Spectrum.

Peace

6. Cool thanks Noober, I am actully bidding on a 150 hps so if i win it I will use that. if not I will get 6 42 watt cfls in the red sprectrum. Tomorrow i will start with awsome blossoms at 1/4th strength I think I have like 4 more weeks to go so hopefully they will fatten up nicely and grow two nice main colas what do you guys think? again thanks for all the help!:wave: