I Think My Mom Wants To Grow MJ

Discussion in 'General' started by ZerO Stay Tokin, Nov 17, 2006.

1. Well,

My mom came over for a bit today, we ate dinner and chilled.

We were watching Weeds on Demand and she sorta jokingly said, "Growing hydro doesnt look that hard, i should start growing"

My mom hasnt smoked in years, so i dont know if she was serious or not. Plus i was absoluetly baked, so i didnt clearly hear the tone she was using.

I'm not sure if i should pursue and ask her if she is serious about growing, she knows i smoke but i dont think she would like the idea of me growing the sweet leaf.

Knowing her, she'd be too worried about me getting busted.

What do you think i should do, just casually call her or something and be like "hey, wanna grow some pot,mom?":p '

Suggestions are appreciated.

2. Sure, why not.

Just bring up her mentioning it when watching weeds and ask her if she was serious about.

Although if she hasn't smoked in two years i don't see why she would want to grow.

3. Damn man i wish i had your problem. I'm in kinda the opposite delema.

My mom: You never know where its coming from and who could be lacing it with what!

Me: that problem could be avoided if you just let me use the empty closet in the basement.

If i were you, next time anything about weed comes up in conversation, just be like, hey were you serious when you said you wanted to start growing?

4. Perhaps she was just trying to joke with you and be 'cool'