Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i think my mom is okay with me smoking finally

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jdonnie, Mar 31, 2011.

1. i was talking to her today and this is how the conversation went... we were talking about my dad

mom:your dad couldnt pass a piss test to save his life
    me: he doesnt do drugs does he?!
    mom: he does more than your brother, thats where your brother gets it from (older brother in college, she knows he smokes)
    mom: and you get it from your brother...
    me: actually i get mine from a guy across town.... :p

at first she seemed mad or upset, but she turned out to be okay with it :)

sorry had to share this story.

2. very cool story breh

3. Might have misinterpreted it, but it sounds like you're right.

You should straight up ask 'Do you mind that I smoke marijuana?'

I'm sure she'll say like 'I don't like the fact that you smoke it, but etc etc etc'

Good luck :)

4. ive talked to her a lot about it, she knows that i know a ton of info on it. she just told me she is worried that if i get caught it will mess up my scholorships for college. but i told her im safe. which i am.

5. Sounds like your good bro:smoke:

6. im still gonna keep it on the down low as much as possible i think though. dont want her to think it consumes my life.

7. Good stuff man, I was up front with my parents when I smoked. I told them it was a much safer alternative to drinking and they agreed. Their only rules were no driving with bud, no driving high, no pipes in the house... Which is cool cause I do not live with them.

8. Very awesome! :D

9. I told my mom recently that I smoked, and she just said, "I don't like that you smoke it, but I still love you etc etc" so I keep it on the downlow so people don't have to be in my business.