Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think my mom ate my brownie

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PsychoTheRapist, May 7, 2011.

1. What kind of SHIT Marijuana you got there, ...That puts you to sleep in 30 minutes

2. 1...
    What the fuck?
    Doritos?
    how original.

Shit Marijuana?
    30 minutes?
    Have you ever had an edible?
    give it 1hr-2hrs for it to kick in.

3. Dude what fucking ever, moms made her self sleep cause she didn't like how she felt, if you have an empty stomach you'll feel it quicker. And she ate the brownie because she was hungry. I'm done with this forum. I'm asking for advice but all I get is critics.

4. ohh this will be enjoyed by many LOL

5. Post pics of your mom

6. When I first starting reading this thread I thought it was a troll/hoax based on many similar former threads much like many of you thought. But, I also believe this accidental brownie consumption will actually be more prevalent as weed proliferates and I wouldn't be so quick to assume anything.

7. Can you image , she reports to work on Monday and there is spot drug test,

She Loses her Job , Pension, health benefits, ect..

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOM !

8. wtf is wrong with the aprentice toker section?!

9. Seriously I'm tired of these troll threads. If I ate a random brownie that had pot in it and I had never used marijuana before I would spit out the first bite and then be like "dude there is really something wrong with that fucking brownie, it tastes really weird" No one would just sit there and enjoy it like it's the most delicious thing in the world unless they were eating it to get high, or there is so little weed in the brownie that you won't even feel the effects.

10. ok, we believe you...... >.>

11. pics or gtfo

12. AS long as her clothes are not "pulled up or down" when she wakes up, then

I'm cool with this story

13. nooOOoooo mr superman no test consuela

14. tell your mom to stop being a pussy

and btw, take advantage of her when shes too high

&

Post videos + pictures of kid in the future.

Happy Eating, toking.

15. say this exactly
    "Listen up bitch you can't be going around eating anything as you please like its yours, that brownie you just ate had pot in it. So you now owe me said amount of money."

Of course I kid
    Just dont say anything maybe get her to drink a little and blame it on the alcohol, or maybe she will just get tired and go to sleep.

16. #57 GreenHitOnSwole, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Man u trip pin cuz

17. Give her alittle sneaky sneaky in the cheekys.

18. You guys are fucked up haha

19. molest her when shes confused and peaking