I think my illustrious pot career is coming to an end

Discussion in 'General' started by LeanSoakedBlunt, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Bro . I LOVE being high . but lately, I have NO patience . And it feels that smoking takess so long to get high . Like i want my high NOW and i have to wait a bowl or 2 . That sometimes makes me not want to even smoke . Idk what to do ''/ I get frustrated because I stop wanting to smoke before I get high enoughh ughhh any suggestions ?

2. you're a definition of a feen

3. Is it your tolerance?

If you been smoking a long time, and sounds like your getting impatient to get that "high" you once had, maybe it's time to stop for a while. Take a break, find another activitiy for a while (not talking other drugs).

MJ been around a loooong time and will be here for you when you feel like you want to come back to her.

4. Snort the kief man

5. if only

6. So smoke 2 bowls. My god. The impatience of people.

Or take a smoking break, like 3-4 weeks.
    The next time you take a hit, you will feel like a little kid again.

7. Take a 2 week break. Drink lots of water and exercise (instead of smoking). Youll be back in business.

8. Don't smoke it as often, make getting high a special event for your day, something to look forward to while you're at work. I know if I get high early in the day I don't enjoy it as much in the evening when I want to relax or go to bed. It really made a big difference in my experience. It's kinda like desert, it doesn't feel the same if you eat cake all day instead of just after dinner. I heard an idiot abroad once say "happiness is like cake, if you eat too much you get sick of it"

9. Impatient much?

Personally, and this is just me here...I think it is rather stupid that you are thinkin' about quittin' simply because you don't have the patience to smoke instead of developin' the simple procedure of being patient.:cool:

10. Start doing crack

11. if i understand this correct its taking you longet to acheive your high?

drink a mango naked juice an hour before you toke, that will give your high a boost. on a long term, take fish oil capsules once a day.

12. Impatient mo fo