i think my girlfriend is pregnant...damn..

Discussion in 'General' started by ChiliPeppers420, May 22, 2008.

1. Good to hear she wasn't pregnant.

I went through the same shit with my gf. Same age n everything, her 16 and I was 19.
    Fucking condom busted at the absolute woorrrstt time. What a buzz kill right? lol

Anyways.. she thought she had symptoms n shit.. wasn't pregnant though.
    Definitely will put the scare in you. I never use the same condom for over 20-30 minutes now and I never have sex unless I have a condom. I'm not having a damn kid, fuck that. Not until I'm like 40.
    Just be careful about that shit. And how the hell would she be pg anyways if you used a condom the whole time?

2. yeah man i know that feeling.....

this chick i was fucking regularly-we weren't dating, just fucked-when i was 16, got pregnant and told me she thought it might be mine. turns out it was a guy who thought he was dating her.....ya that went over real well with him when he found out she was unsure.

3. im glad that she isnt pregnant man....i dont mean to hijack the thread but i dont want to make another thread about it...i hope u dont mind man.

me and my gf have unprotected sex and i use the pull out method. we have been doing this for almost a year and nothing has happend...or maybe i am lucky. my timing is perfect when i pull out, but i know she can still get pregnant. she is against the pill because it messes with her hormones and whatnot, and condoms are just whack. i know im taking a great chance, but what are my other options besides the pill and a condom? i really dont wanna impregnate her but once you have raw sex u never wanna go back....

4. just get trojan thin condoms, it is better than nothing...really...think about it. Think about the OP duder and his fucking headaches because of it. Not worth it duder, wrap your shit.

5. high haze, thats true. we havent been using one lately. i quit using it about 2 weeks before her period, because i was like fuck it, she's already pregnant, whats another kid gona hurt. but damn. it almost feels like she had an abortion i was so sure she was pregnant.

6. ive tried those ultra thin condoms....i cant even cum. its even hard for me to cum without a condom. i really want her to get on the pill but she is against it.
    well u cant impregnate her if she is already pregnant. i just dont wanna go through what u did man that kinda scared me

7. Damn even ultra-thin fucks it up? I'm along the same boat.. I gotta use the thin ones or else I won't ever do my thing.

only other options you got is that thing that clamps on her w/e... idk.. i'm high and don't feel like googling it.. but you know those comercials with the clamp.. That shit lasts for a couple years though.. idk if she'd want to do that.

From what I can tell your only logical coices are.. either:

A) She gets over birth control and starts taking it.
    or
    B) You get use to using thin condoms.

good luck with that. Try using ultra-thin and finding a more attractive gf? or maybe try thinking of someone else during sex that might help? (not trying to say anything about ur girl, Idk what she looks like. Just trying to give tips)

You can't get re-preg during pregnancy. You can have all the unprotected sex you want. Hell you can even go in her. Also maybe she had a miscarriage? It happens a lot with younger pregnancies and she might even know it. I know a few girls who this happened to.

Ya'll got to be on your game about this sex shit man. I know in the heat of the moment you're just like fuck it.. but that shit aint worth chancing a kid bro. You need to go to walmart and pick up those bigass family packs. Saves $$. Specially if you're gonna be fuckin on regular basis. Condoms get kind of expensive if you dont get family packs.. Bitches need to get on the pill... lol

Sadly my girl is still 17 so her mom wont let he takes the pills anymore since she knows shes sexually active.
    Less than a year now though and we wont have to deal with her parents bs.

8. yea well i think me and her are gonna go to planned parenthood and see what else is out there. its not even that she is ugly or anythin its just hard for me to cum cuz she gets really wet......too wet. the wetter she gets the less friction there is. thanks man