i think my girlfriend is cheating

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TheCoolest420, Jul 11, 2013.

1. So i think shes cheating. But i have no proof. We have been together on and off for four years. Ive cheated on her/dumped her a few times.

I recently decided i would be faithful. But now i think shes cheating.

We have a pretty good relationship. Great sex. We gave good convos. But she works and goes to school so we dont get to see each other that often.

Ive noticed she seems different lately. Always hanging out with her friend after work. Like daily they'll go do something. She hardly ever comes to see me after work or before work. She used to always ask to come see me. And like just now i was texting her and everything was fine but as soon as she got home she stopped texting me. And was like "gotta go study" a half hour later.

She constantly tells me how in love she is. She will buy me anything. I took her virginity. And she seems to enjoy fuckin me more then ever but idk. I still feel like shes cheating. Seems like this happens whenever i try to be faithful.

2. Maybe she got smart?

3. just ask her if shes cheating, keep that poker face on, dont look pissed or intimidating or cry like a lil bitch. that way if she isnt, there wont be as much damage.

or just end it and move on

4. BOY DONT YOU HAVE AN EVENTFUL LIFE!

5. I already asked her. She doesnt like that shit at all. Like she'll start crying and be like "no fuck that. You always cheat on me. Youre accusing me cuz u have a guilty conscience. If you dont want me just tell me that" and i always end up feeling retarded.

6. I'm a man. Please don't shout.

7. seems like you being a piece of shit is now biting you in the ass. 

so you can either trust that shes not lying or break it off.

8. #8 rebellious, Jul 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2013
    if she is, good for her.  maybe she met a man who isn't a misogynist.

9. All my niggas grimey all we do is gang bang. BANG

10. put it in her pooper?

11. Ain't karma a bitch.

12. Follow her for a day, its not creepy at all.

13. Good for you for deciding to not cheat anymore, yes you were a douchbag and she deserves better, but we all make mistakes so ignore the idiots responding about your past.  Yeah she is probably cheating, but that is what happens when you dont respect someone and give them your all, which is what you did to her.  If you are serious, and putting forth the effort you can only hope she does the same.  So far your proof that she is cheating is that she doesnt have the time for you, and with the way you have treated her in the past isnt very surprising.  You can pop by her place unexpected next time she is giving you the silent treatment and try and catch her off guard playing it off like you just wanted to surprise her since you claim you are making steps to be a better boyfriend, or you can just learn to trust her. 

I have offered my services for others in the past, but if she is attractive and you really are not sure I will bang her for you, that way you will know.

14. My man, take it from me. You deserve it if she cheats on you.

15. #16 JCM2, Jul 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2013
    To me, maybe she isn't cheating on you, but is thinking about it, and has met someone else, just hasn't gone through with it yet. What makes me think this is that you said the sex is still good. I had this happen to me, I had met someone else (never cheated on my girl), but was thinking about the other during sex. Not proud of that, but it did happen. Eventually split with her and got with the other. Briefly. Turns out she was fucking annoying. Oh well.

16. Didn't read this after "I cheated" because you deserve it. Break up, it's a toxic relationship

17. Sounds like you don't work. AND you cheat on her and complain when she finds better....lolololololoooo....loser. She just grew up and found a real man that will treat her like you won't. Move on to more naive stoner chicks.