i think my friend laced our blunt?

Discussion in 'General' started by gdup253, Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OK so me and my friend smoked and at first I felt coo just high as fuck then a couple minutes later my friend looks at me and started laughing cuz my eyes were hella red and I couldn't stop laughing for a minute... then I asked him if it was laced and he said yea with crack then he said cocaine and I started getting scared and it felt like such a different high I was like shaking really bad and felt hella active I was getting mad at him for telling me that and I thought I was going to die.

I then came down after about 15 minutes I think maybe shorter I wasint freaking out that bad but still really high... my friend then told me it wasint laced after I said I'm cool with it bro... I didn't and still don't believe him cuz I've been a heavy smoker for 3 years and I've never felt that high since well... its been a really long time and I don't think I've ever even felt that type of high before...

Do you think he laced it? I mean how could I get that high off a blunt I smoke at least once a day and have been feeling a much higher tolerance lately but that was just...:eek:

2. I'd thank him.

3. Oh by the way I also felt like my veins were popping out of my body like I could feel my heart pumping hard too

4. Yeah, that's called getting high.

5. And the weed smell like some fruity ass coffee too

6. Probably had some potpourri in it (spice)

7. Sounds like a sativa dom

8. This.

Either way, I wouldn't complain ;)

9. Sounds like you smoked some dank/medical and not use to it.

Weed that smells like that is fire

10. It sounds like he just fucked your mind with his jokes dick

11. Ah I remember my first blunt....

12. Either that or he's just fucking with your head and you got heaps paranoid and freaked out.

13. You got trolled son.

14. Might have been laced with semen, you might be pregnant.

15. Honestly OP I think you just freaked out, it wasn't laced, that substance mixed with bud basically cancel each other out for the most part. Trust me I know.

16. Ha... It wasn't crack/Cocaine... I assure you. I once smoked with a band that was passing through town, and the packed a "Special" bowl (I had no idea) ... We toked for a bit, I was more stoned than usual but I didn't think anything of it. later in the night they told me there was crack mixed in with the nug, and asked if I liked their creation... I wasn't that upset but I left the rest of their shit alone.

Next morning I couldn't even get out of bed, worst headache in the history of headaches. Felt like I has at the peak of a case of the flu. Bad shit. :wave:

17. Seriously the smoking temps for most drugs is not lighter applicable. You can't smoke most drugs with a bic. The only illicit drug that could easily be mixed with bud is crack cocaine (since it's meant to be smoked) and opium. I have had opium laced weed and it's not that bad. Use your brain.

18. I smoke medical all the time its just I don't know I guess I was trippingcuz that was some.FIREE

19. Nope.

And we don't allow discussions of other drugs here anyway

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.