Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think my friend is wayy to awesome

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Joedahoe, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Her brother is a dope boy and she called him up for me at work and said give me 60 worth for a really good friend. He was like alrite. This is what I got
    I think I got a ton more than what I paid for. And I gave her a blunts worth for the favor And I sold a gram of it to another friend. What do you think blades?

Attached Files:

2. how much does it weigh?

3. LOL hes a dope boy
    but ya u got a straight as fuck deal. But it could be really light. Ive had bud that looked close to 6 grams but in reality it was only 3.5 just really fluffy. When i broke it down it was about the same. But reguardless im pretty sure you just got hooked up nicely

4. It weighed on the scale 8.7 before I gave my friend the blunt and my other friend the gram now it weighs 6.2

5. wtf why give it out?
    thats just my logic since im always fuckin dry...
    [​IMG]

6. Well she did me the favor of hookin me up with him. And he runs some high end grass. I'm talkin mr nice guy ak47 he's got white russian, and fuckin green crack. So I was like you want some and she was like hell ya. Plus she's gonna hook menup again in a week.

7. Compared to the prices around here you definitely got hooked up.

Now stop wasting time on here and go smoke some of it. :smoke:

8. i woulda gave her a gram

9. Nice hookup! Id get the guys number and what not.
    Fat sack, and looks pretty good too. Hows it smoke?

10. I'm couch locked and I don't really get of I'm firing this good but it's fuckin sexyuyyy

11. Considering how little sense that made, you answered my question about how dank it is lol

12. To me it Looks like you got a quarter for 60 bucks. Thats cool.
    Your friend probally has a good relationship with the guy. So she got him to hook you up.

Is it dank bud though? Cant rele tell from the pics. But its doesnt look bad. Even if it was mids for 60 a q would be good... (assuming it is a q :p)..

Nice pickup nonetheless.

13. 8.7 grams for $60?! You totally got more than what you payed for, by about 3 grams going by my standards. What a great friend you've got. You're a good man for throwing her a blunt's worth because she hooked you up beyond reason.

14. looks like you got some decent mids for 60 bucks. (although i honestly cant tell that much from that picture).....i don't think you exactly got "hooked up", man

15. I'm at my job and I'm still buzzed but Idk WTF I was saying before but it's really dank. Nice orange hairs and great trichomes it's definately a couch lock like grape ape. She got me the hookup because it's her brother in law and I'm really cool with her. Many
    More pics from this to
    Come.