Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

(I think) My eyes don't get red.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LetsGetLiftedyo, Jun 21, 2010.

1. So everytime I smoke my friends say my eyes never get red and they some-what envy me for that lol. I know it's not cause I'm smoking wrong because Ive been super mega baked on many occasions. But I've just been wondering why this is... Oh also I wear contact lenses everytime I smoke. Anyone else have this same thing?

2. I've never seen my eyes at all red in a mirror. I guess it's just a difference in physiology or something. To be honest, I've rarely seen any of my friends eyes get particularly red. Maybe it's also something people tend to exaggerate about?

3. No my eyes will get cherry red, And I've been smoking everyday for over a year.

4. My eyes will get really red, but I have a friend whose eyes don't get red. It's just a gene thing I guess.

5. When i first started smoking, people would know right away that i was high within 3 seconds of staring at me:Droopy and bloodshot eyes.

Now, i look perfectly sober when i'm high, and people only find out im high because ill start acting silly. I love it.

6. You're lucky, I've got contacts too and my eyes get real red if I'm baked. Definately noticable..

7. my eyes get more red when im tired at night day time all clear

8. Probably just depends on how dehydrated you are, since your mucus membranes dry out and cause red eyes.

Allergies play a role too.

9. mine don't really get red either. it's a gift. enjoy it. my friends always get jealous coz they gotta run around using eye drops and stuff haha

10. Mine get super red, last year when I would smoke before school and wouldn't have drops or would forget them I would have people in my first block come up to me and say "man you should really use drops next time" and I would always reply, "I'm tired" or "Allergies" but they all knew the truth

11. This is strange, your eyes should get red.

The redness is caused by an increase in blood pressure. Ingesting THC, wether it be eating it or smoking it, causes higher blood pressure. Therefore, whenever you have THC your eyes should turn red. Maybe your blood pressure is naturally high?:confused:

12. I honestly don't know why it matters. Just google it and hooray. You dont need eye drops hooray, red eyes are not the big deal people make them out to be.

13. You a) never have red eyes or b)never met anyone who cares (family, fucked up people in general, driving: police..) or c) live somewhere, where smoking is generally accepted/tollerated.
    Just a guess, but otherwise you would know that shix sux:mad:

14. My eyes get redder than any of my friends'.

15. If I'm really high my eyes get redder than the devils dick. If I'm at a nice high or a buzz then my eyes don't get red, it's strange.

16. not exaggerated at all! my eyes get to be super solid candy apple red

17. mine dont get too red but i get the squints ilke nobodys business

18. sometimes my eyes get super fucking red too, especially if im tired or took a super fat rip and coughed up a lung. but sometimes they wont get red at all or just a little red. like somebody said before there are a few factors that can play a role whether it be hydration or allergies or just physiological anomoly. keep your drop on hand and no worries. sometimes ill put some drops in before hand to help keep the redness down.

19. I read somewhere that all you gotta do is stay hydrated and your eyes won't get red. My eyes only get red when I'm really tired and high which is when I'm getting ready to go to bed.

20. i dont know how true this is. I drink atleast a gal of water each day and still get blood shot eyes. but it might have something to do with it, i'll experiment and get back to you.:smoking: