i think my ex's cousin wants to bang her

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by AbydeBySolace, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Okay so my ex and I still hang out sometimes cuz we ended on good terms.

But lately her cousin has been hanging out with us and I notice weird things they do.

They both share a lot of physical contact,they were horseplaying the other day and getting all over each other wrestling on the ground.

They sit next to each other all the time and he would hug her sometimes. Like they're always close to each other and playing,hitting,one time even layed down on the couch together chillin and shit.

Stuff that a guy does when he flirts with a chick,she seems to accept it quite well.

Now I know her very well and know she's being completely innocent about it and means nothing by it,but what about him.

Any thoughts?

2. If you're in the fine state of Alabama, you might just have yourself a case.

3. Well he could just be thinking the same. Some families are very close maybe they grew up together and are more like siblings or something.

4. #4 AbydeBySolace, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yea that's what I hoped bcuz it seems innocent its just they're very close I guess.

Just wanted to know if anyone else is like this with their cousins.

5. There may of been some playful interactions in the past. The phrase "kissing cousins" exists for a reason...

6. All of my cousins are beasts so I can honestly say no.

7. #7 AbydeBySolace, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lmfao

8. The scary thing is. I'm. Not. Joking. They all kinda resemble my sister who looks like a 450lb version of me with slightly less facial hair. Honestly that bitch could become an internet meme.

9. Haha that's hilarious,guess u got the ugly gene in your fam or something,no offense.

But now that I think about it there's one 1st cousin I have who I think is generally awesome and quite beautiful.

I've never really had sexual thoughts of her but if she wasn't my cuz she would be my ideal gf.

I supress such things in my inner abyss however :)

10. With the females of my generation it appears so. The funny part is the males are all considered good looking except one. It has to skip a generation or something because my aunts would be considered attractive.

11. My very first gf had a big family and a set of cousins that were strange sexually.If memory serves me correctly,one of the cousins actually molested his little sister and fondled my ex's mom while she was sleeping,when they stayed at their house one nite.

After that I noticed him always acting just as you described towards my gf's aunt(who happened to actually be younger than my gf)and I always found it strange.She was pretty hot though.....

12. haha wow now that is some weird shit^

13. I don't really have experience with this sort of thing since I don't really ever see any relatives my age, but I do have some cousins that I've seen like 3 or 4 times and who were adopted so they're not blood relatives... and I kinda had a think for one of them for a while... Don't judge me :(

14. This thread is all kinds of fucked up.

15. Depends on your culture really

16. Dude that is some weird shit right there....