Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think my dog smelled the weed on my hands...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xLively, Jan 15, 2012.

1. So I have a small siberian husky puppy. Her name is Sasha. Well anyways, I was taking pictures of some of the dank I picked up, and I had to move it around and such while I was taking them. Then after, I pushed the nugs into the dugout. Then after that I put a lot of hand sanitizer on to remove the smell.

Like 4 hours later, I took her out of her cage, and when I put my fingers near her mouth, he sniffs them, licks them, and nibbles on them a little.

Could she smell the weed I was dealing with earlier? Pickup Thread

Maybe I should teach her like a drug dog. Then I can teach her to find my stash. :D

2. yeah dogs smell things

dont leave your weed where she can eat it

3. Haha trust me, its not.

Its all in my dugout. :smoke:

4. I know a dog that loves to rub her back on low-hanging, drying buds when her owner crops out. She loves to roll around in the stems too. They love that shit.

5. Cats are pussies.

Dogs use weed as catnip. :cool:

6. No.
    Every dog I've ever had has smelled, licked and nibbled my hands almost every single time I let them out of their cage. They're just happy to see you and be out of their cage.
    [​IMG]

7. Yeah, if you cage your dog, it probably acts like that. :rolleyes:

8. What are you saying you're above that? That's how you train puppies man.

9. Not at fucking all, dude.