I think my dog needs a helmet =[

Discussion in 'General' started by jminnich500, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Alright pretty much i just bought my puppy a buttload of new toys, most of which squeak.The first one he was playing with he bit really hard and finally got it to squeak, he back off and i was like wtf, and than he started to cry i think he thinks he killed it, so the next toy a little ducky he got to squeak, he started to cry, and carried it next to the other toy, well 2 days later there are now 6 toys in this one corner, all of which squeak and all of which i think he killed.

What, The, Fuck!:confused:

2. thats weird.. your dog is very emotional it seems.

3. #3 jminnich500, Oct 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2008
    lol hes pretty normal for a puppy (golden retriever) but the second it squeaks its like homg it died oh noes

lol at my emo puppy

Attached Files:

• hxc.jpg
      hxc.jpg
      File size:
      142.7 KB
      Views:
  4. does he cry from non squeking toys?

5. nope just the ones that squeak

6. lol thats funny.

7. My two golden puppies freaked out the first time they heard a squeaky toy too. Just keep playing with your pupy using these toys, and he'll get used to it.

8. awww!! thats just too fucking cute!!

yeah...get the toys ut of the corner and make them squeak and play with them with him, he'll learn that its not dead, its SUPPOSED to do that

that really is too cute tho...id buy a toy JUST to see it happen...lolz

9. lol cool dog, funny emodog pic.

10. well skittle, there is a bubble under my bed? maybe you live in there and if you pop out you can see him =]