Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think my dealer is ripping me off

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NG.420.OG, Dec 28, 2015.

1. I just moved I have a new dealer and I think he is ripping me off so I bought a portable scale... so would it be rude to check if I'm being ripped off?

2. #3 MyNamesAustin, Dec 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2015
    Buy it, weigh it out and if any things fishy confront him about it.

3. Go for it. Check it up man b4 handing him $. Its not exactly like there's a return policy. If you're not comfortable doing it in front of him buy a small amount if its short find someone else.

4. I don't usually take a scale, my man is always right on the money. If he was not, I'd ask if I could weigh it. I have copped through a middleman and was short. The problem is I dont' know if my middleman pinched or the dealer thought he would get away with it. I'll take a scale if I ever buy though him again. I always tip the middleman, either gas money or a bit of cannabis so there's no need for him to pinch.

5. Solution - grow your own cannabis and rip off your dealer

Jk tho

6. And I think it's quality assurance. If you're uncomfortable with someone wanting to weigh the sack you sold them, explain why. It'd be like selling a car and not want someone to test drive it

7. #8 Joker1121, Dec 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2015

Bad Karma, mate. Hope you're joking.
    I never sell. I don't want that coming back on me one day. Growing my own is a sound idea.

8. Judging by the "jk", its safe to assume I was just kidding.

9. Bi'ness is Bi'ness. There really isnt anything wrong with scaling it, but if you want to tread lighter just ask them to put it on the scale. Any serious dealer is going to have a scale

10. if hes your only connect you might just have to deal with it.

11. #12 GoingToCalifornia, Dec 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2015
    I would say most of the time when you think you're getting shorted, you probably are. Before you confront him though get a scale and check for yourself and be sure (nothing wrong with making sure you're not getting ripped off) but I wouldn't recommend confronting him before because if he's not you'll probably piss them off and lose a connect

12. If you honestly think they guy is ripping you off then touch his dick. When he asks why state that seen as though he is yanking you off you would repay the favour. Then do some kung fu shit.

Now, back in reality....if you are not happy then stop buying! Vote with your wallet.

13. Just ask your connect for less so you pay less. All in all your dealer wants your money, so they will take your money for their product. Don't feel ripped off and then keep customer service on the yelp scale. Gotta let your supplier know how they can benefit your needs.

14. Dude, always check.