I think my dealer is pmsing (crazy fucking update)

Discussion in 'General' started by I Need Help420, Dec 21, 2012.

1. #1 I Need Help420, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2012
    Soooo recently he (my dealer) had to go through a new connect and this bud is sub par but he is still charging east coast dank prices for it. 20 a g for what can only be described as high mids. i asked him about it and he said he is still paying the same price for it so take it or leave it. so i took it. i got home and it was .1 off (his bag always weigh) i then txted him saying "hey man im not mad but i think you may want to re calibrate your scale it was .1 off" he txted back calling me an idiot saying that was bullshit and my scale was wrong. it wasn't.

then i was like "sorry man but i was just letting you know for your benefit so people don't get mad your shit has never not weighed before no need to get uptight" and then i hit him up for 2 gs today and he said that hes not selling less then eighths now... idk what the fuck happened but damn like.. fuck

/rant

some cray shit man - so my dude also frequents these forums... that's how i found out about it. he txted me while i was at work (right after i made this i left) and was like
    "i saw your fucking bullshit on they internet, swing by my crib after work and lets figure this out"
    me - "you arnt gonna try some shit"
    "nah you're good"
    me - fine

i went by his house and walked in he was like lemme show you something walked to the scale and put a big nug on it and it weighed 2.2 and said theres your 2 gs, thatll be $30... he said i was right about the scale so thank you GC this rant worked out for me in the end

2. you complained about .1 and he sounds like he doesn't wanna deal with it

3. .1 was it worth it maybe not, i get you was giving him a heads up that his scale maybe out, but he didnt take it like that.

From all that i read about the dealers in the states i got to say they sound ruthless.

4. #4 I Need Help420, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2012
    whoa whoa whoa slow your roll mange, there was no complaining it was constructive criticism.

and yes i want every damn bit that i paid for i dont care if its .01 i gave him the money that i earned

5. from my expirence dealers are not "ruthless" maybe if they are slingin harder drugs but just weed dealers are normally pretty chill

but op you can lose .1 of a gram by just having the weed on a different part of the scale honestly i would of called you an idiot myself

6. get a new connect,
    most good folk keep whatever you need on deck
    for cheap
    mids 125 a zone

7. he's just showing who's alpha

8. I prolly wouldn't of said shit about p1, even if you were trying to give him a "heads up" or constructive criticism. Not the best idea. If you don't like the way he does business then just bounce.

Regardless of the fact that he may be paying the same for shittier weed, 20 a gram is already hella inflated.

If you're going to be spending your hard earned money on dubs then at least get a connect with some chonic.

TL;DR: quit wasting your time with shitty dealers

9. I wouldn't have complained about .1...but that's just me.

Your dealer is way pricey at 20/g for hi-mids.

Find another connect.

10. Take your scale next time boi

11. Get a new dealer, he has trash anyway so why pay crazy prices to an asshole?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using GC Forum

12. Do you realize how small .1 is? That gets lost in the process of taking weed from the bag to the bowl.

13. yeah you party fouled crying over .1's

14. .1? report him to the bureau of weights and measures.. holy shit man!

15. you guys are all idiots, .1 makes a huge difference, it's what separates you from being high and being high.

16. Although that isn't really that serious it's the way the dealer responded to him. Selling is a business and in any business you need to learn how to make the customer happy. Now op will find a new dealer who's not an ass (if he's smart).

Sent from my iPhone 5 using GC Forum

17. If you came to me bitchin about .1 I would have called you an idiot and told you to lose my phone number!

18. Complaining about .1 hahahahh cmon :rolleyes:

I understand why he's pissed at you.

19. You guys are all dbags, this dude paid 20 bucks for a gram only to find out 10% of his already over priced high mids was missing. Yeah I would have been upset and said something too.
    You should find a new dealer op this dude sounds like he's in it only for the money, good dealers are in it just for the love of herb.

20. dude shoulda had yuh came back and handed you that .1 just for a laugh