I think my dealer gave me some bunk shit... wtf?

Discussion in 'General' started by BOnGG R1PP3r, Jul 10, 2008.

1. yah, yah, thats right, haha. new dealer.

but seriously I think he did give me some bunk stuff, like it looks brown and the picture of mold on this look exactly like it......

I'll see if I can follow up with pics or something.

now what? any like hints, or indications to see if this shit really is bunk

I am sort of afraid to smoke it. some parts look brown! was this from the grow itself or is he just getting rid of his old shit and giving it to me!

2. It's most likely super nasty mexican brick weed. I've only had brown buds once, and i watched a kid smoke a blunt of them (i refused to smoke brown bud). He did a french inhale and the smoke was completely yellow.

Your best option would be to call the dealer and be respectful, ask for your money back or different buds. If he pushes you off than just don't call him anymore.

3. pics....

4. Fuck pics, all I need is a low-quality audio recording

5. Children, this is what we like to call the STONER SKILL.

:hello:

6. I mean Ide really need to see a pic but the only thing it could be is chocolate but idk thats some rare weed. Ive only smoked it a few times and it mostly comes from the city but it really looks like bush and its totally brown but its some of the best stuff out there. IDK man smoke it, if you dont get high dont cop off that dude ne more.

7. Why'd ya buy it?

Always look at shit before purchase dawg. You gonna buy a gallon of milk with your eyes closed?

Bussiness is bussiness!

8. Lol me and a friend bought some shit off these kids dude at the beach while we were on vacation and it was some shit that was like reddish brown and smelled like poperei and cinnamon. At first I thought it smelt like mulch :eek:.

But yeah then I just assumed it was moldy, and schwag. But we called my friends dad (I sometiems call him the weed encylopedia) and he described our shit to the dot

"Reddish brown shake weed with little buds that is very dense dark green and smells like popperei and cinnamon"

He said it was a jamaican strain called apple bomb that was popular at the beach, and he even went on to say that the buds during harvesting just fall to the ground and when held it turns into shake. So during harvesting they would just lay nets under the plants to catch the buds.

then we found out it was probably some shit the dude we bought it from had been growing in his closet lol...

So we realized it was just some shwaggy shit and we smoked it

edit: Oh yeah and if its moldy itll look like it has tiny spider webs on it.

9. curses pictures are so much work. not my dealer new dealer, so no number or anything. also audio recording WTF?

my cranial capacity cannot make it into a functioning idea of how an audio recording will help. nope. no. no it won't.

I am so high, my brethren brought over some dank

10. turns out moss gets you high guys! well regardles some pics coming up my friend has a camera! its weird have of its crip, the other half shit, and I am pretty sure the purple parts arent supposed to be purple... oh and in some intances it shard to tell if there are thc crystals or not,

thats because its mixed?

damn this sucks, my friend toked said its fine,, urggh this stuff is teh pits!!

in some pics it looks crazzzyyyyy, like crazy good, but 90% its not, just you'll see.

11. you just dont hear that anymore.

12. True that, +rep to the OP for folksy expressions

13. Like someone said above, do not buy weed without inspection first. If you don't know what to look for, you're basically screwed.

14. Where In THE MOTHER FUCK IS THE PICS?!!

15. True that mayne, I aint gotta examine my shit, because it's always the highest quality, so I can do a quick pickup in public places and not worry, but homeboy usually mobs over with a few strains to view, smell, and sample. Don't fuck wit no busta's, you need a dealer wit some fuckin bussiness sense. People 'round here don't fuck with tryina pass of moldy shit weed as dank, or they wouldn't be heard from again. They call it "The Game", but it for sure aint no fucking game round here. You do legit bussiness, you make it big, you try frontin like you got kill an it's dirt, you could end up killed. Most people aint tryina risk that.

It's like... Shit, sell a bag for what it is, an 8th is NO LESS than 3.5, but I always get hooked up fat cuz I buy lot's of bud and it's mostly from the homies.

16. ok, so I didn't get any pikchas , he left ,but here are some pics of thee dankest weed I ever smoked, shity pics first, but the better one will come later, if I get around to it :/, anywho this when i didnt know how to use the camera

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]