Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i think my dealer fucked with me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by snoopunit, Nov 5, 2011.

1. ok, so my dealer is one of my close friends. i've known them personally since before i even started smoking. last night, i borrowed a slide for my bong, because mine broke. when i wen't to smoke last night, i noticed that i kept getting higher and higher and even after i finished smoking, i was still getting worse. eventually i started freaking out and had to call one of my friends to help me calm myself down. i'd appreciate it if anybody could help me figure out what i smoked. it kinda felt like my whole body was pulsating, and I was dancing/bouncing the whole night. if anyone has any ideas, please let me know. I'm kind of scared to buy from this dealer anymore and i'm even more scared for my best friend who lives in the same area as my dealer and is a lot younger than i am

2. sounds like you just got super baked and lost your shit. all the time i get more baked like fifteen minutes after i toked up. don't smoke so much next time and see what's up.

3. If hes one of ur close friends he wouldnt do anything to u. its called getting good weed. I can tell ur a noob smoker and probably under 18 so quit acting like the big bad dealer is out to get u because u cant handle good weed.

4. no, i just don't know exactly what my dealer does... there was a LOT of resin in the slide and i didn't clean it out before i smoked. i've never been that high in my life and I was seeing/hearing things. nothing like that ever happens when i'm high normally

5. [quote name='"snoopunit"']no, i just don't know exactly what my dealer does... there was a LOT of resin in the slide and i didn't clean it out before i smoked. i've never been that high in my life and I was seeing/hearing things. nothing like that ever happens when i'm high normally[/quote]

It ain't nuthin. Just good weed. Smoke small amounts till you are where you want. You keep getting higher after your last toke, so if you are a little too high when you stop, you'll be way too high later.

6. this is why we call you an apprentice toker

7. Sounds like you just got really high and maybe had some anxiety.

8. i didn't think you COULD hallucinate from weed... no?

9. As far as my experiences go, no.

10. Are you saying he laced the bong slide he loaned you? What the fuck? You are super stoned.

11. Weeds too strong.

Or

Too big of hits you got higher than ever before.

Low possibility he laced it

12. He's younger than you man, show your dominance.

13. no, my good friend is my dealer's younger cousin, but they live in the same house. I knew i was more than high, i'm not sure what it was though. also when i went to smoke, i noticed that there was a weird residue on the outside of my bong. i washed it off in the sink, but i may not have gotten all of it off.

14. Residue outside would do nothing, inside its called resin, a dealer would Obviously have alot of use on a piece hence resin. U got too high off good weed thats it /thread

15. that deemsters resin! lol I would be psyched if I borrowed a bowl or slide covered in that kinda resin :eek:

16. is it ok to still smoke with, or should i clean it first? it felt amazing once i calmed down and didn't worry about it. but usually i can hold myself together enough to tell myself that it's just a high. i don't really know, but i guess ill talk to my dealer about it. i was still kind of fucked up this morning when i went to the doctor's office (non-related) and my doctor couldn't tell that did anything the night before. maybe i'm just over-analyzing this?

17. Look like you had a bad case of "I'm high off some good sh*t."

18. [quote name='"snoopunit"']is it ok to still smoke with, or should i clean it first? it felt amazing once i calmed down and didn't worry about it. but usually i can hold myself together enough to tell myself that it's just a high. i don't really know, but i guess ill talk to my dealer about it. i was still kind of fucked up this morning when i went to the doctor's office (non-related) and my doctor couldn't tell that did anything the night before. maybe i'm just over-analyzing this?[/quote]

Good weed. Too high /thread

19. ahh well, thanks everyone for being so helpful haha.

20. FYI: If you bring up this conspiracy theory to your dealer, he will probably laugh at you.