I think my baby is dying need help.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by edwardvanhalen, Sep 23, 2016.

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Hey guys it's me, well I thought that I would be able to do this whole grow without nutrients but I think my baby is showing me now that it does need nutrients.
    It seems like she went through the vegetative statge without nutrients just fine but now it seems she is in the flowering phase and needs nutrients.
    The problem is I don't have any nutrients so pretty much my question is if I don't feed this plant any nutrients and just keep on watering it without anything will it die.
    If I get a flowering nutrient what would u guys get. I was thinking it's between Fox Farm and the GH brand. Would tiger bloom be better to get than flora bloom?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. For soil the fox farms is better imo. At this stage it should be getting big bloom and tiger bloom from the fox farms line. Some tiger bloom would most definitely help though. Most soils without slow release fertilizers don't last more than a month with no nutes and the ones with those slow release ferts tend to kill cannabis plants.

3. Use recharge helps you plant intake nutrients read up on it some good stuff

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk