I think mids have a bad rep.

Discussion in 'General' started by UpInSmokeVA, Sep 3, 2008.

1. #41 GoliathToker79, Sep 3, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2008
    Yea, think that would be the only reason I'd buy mids for brownies. Which haven't for a long time. It's poorly grown mexican tree its only there cause of prohibition would anybody really want such poor quality if it were legalized. If it were cheaper in general. It only is here because people are so cheap, dealers know this so its easier sell that way. The only reason mids are around, is because of profit and nothing more.

It's last like the fast food of marijuana, and its popular because its convient,quick,easy,cheap. Well I will tell ya something I will go to the fancy restraunt(Dank), even if I have to book a reservation. Just like a corporate Mcdonalds they could give a rats ass about the quality of the product.

2. Weed is weed.
    If it gets me high, I'll smoke it regardless of if its mids, dro, they both appeal to me.
    But regs??? nope. I draw the line there.

3. Because most of the time dank isn't available, only really comes around a lot during Autumn. Believe me I would buy Dank all the time if there was plenty of it (agreeing that it can sometimes last longer).

-JC

4. #44 Tuk2, Sep 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2008
    I got a 8th of mids /popcorn yesterday for $20. 1.5g of it was seeds and stem, plus leafy.. its a heavy body stone. I prefer headies.

5. I LOVE mids. I smoked nothing but dank for about a year, but a few months ago I met a new hookup with some pretty nice mids prices. The dank I get is nothing special, and I always thought that $60 an eighth was a bit much. I'd much rather get a half of some pretty damn good mids for $70.

6. mids are nice. i dont hesitate to take them as a back up if my dank connect can't come through. the price is always right. i think they catch bad rep amongst people that started out smoking headies. I know a few people like that, who started smoking late, and already knew people with dank.

mostly blunts though, bowls of mids are kind of eh.

plus your in Va. Im in richmond and there are alot of funky fresh mids to be found around here. light green, hairy, damn sometimes even some visible crystals on em. ive visited friends in other parts of the east coast and have seen some of the most heinous looking "mids" imaginable.

7. It's all about the quanity... nothing like rolling up some fat L's for the price of 1 joint of headies.

8. Well said.

9. all i can get is mids around here.
    never smoked "highgrade shit".
    so its whatever to me theyre all i know.
    and ive come to love smoking because of em <3

10. Right now I've got a pretty low tolerance. Haven't smoked much dank all summer, mostly just smoking mids if that from friends. Now I can afford bud again so I buy mids. Why? It's cheaper, the taste is fine to me...not gross at all, not the best obviously but it's still good, it doesn't take that much for me to get high because I don't have much of a tolerance, it's cheap and doesnt fuck you up as much as dank so it's alright to roll up a joint to smoke while driving to work in the morning.

11. I disagree, mids do not give the same quality of a high.

12. Mids are great when money is a factor, but nothing beats a bowl of dank!

13. dude whoever says they get headachs from smoking mids must have some horrible mids cuz my mids are light green and fluffy, have a few trichs, and smell pretty good and have a few red hairs. They have never once gave me a headach so IDK what your talking about.
    I personaly love mids cuz they get me just as high as good dank for half the price
    but then again i love to treat myself to headys every once in a while when i have extra cash.
    mid are just good on your wallet thats why i love em. But i do hate really shity mids cuz those do suck. Its all about good middies though cuz for like half the price of dank i deffenetly think they are worth it

14. I'm in NOVA also and mids is basically the only thing I can get. High Grade shit is too expensive around here so I just get mids, it gets the job done

15. i just think its the logical thing to get the half ounce

of mids for 60 than the eighth of kinds. Mids are not as good

growing quality as kinds but the ratio of how much it costs to how

much you get is way more than kind bud. Kind bud does take less

to get you high but for how cheap mids are they get you high

MORE TIMES than what you can get of kinds for the same sum of money.

So basically kinds, in general are over priced and mids are underpriced,

mids are just a better use of your money.

:smoke: happy blazin:smoke:

16. I think you just answered your own question, but once you start smoking headies then you go back down to mids; oh you can tell

17. mids isnt my thing I like smoking but I rather smoke a nice haze blunt than a mid blunt...

& if I buy a eighth of dro I get just as high, as buying a quarter of mids, but if I get caught with an eighth of dro I dont get in as much trouble if I have a quarter ya dig

18. yea i deffently think mids are a better use of money. Now im not saying that i wouldnt take headys over mids if someone let me chose a free bag, I would defenetly pick the free headies but all im saying is there are good mids and there are bad mids but if you find good mids which all the mids around here are then you would defently think there better for the price than headies.
    And i bet most people who say mids are disgusting they probably think that mids are all brown and dirty. Where in reality mids can be just as good as beasters.
    Ive even got some mids that only had like 1 or 2 seeds in a 1/4.
    IM just saying that i would rather buy an OZ of good mid for 120$ than buy a 1/4 of headies for 120$
    because while the headies are better the 1/4 only will last me like 1-2 weeks becuase i like the smoking part, Not just the being high. Where as if i baught the OZ of mids for the same price it would last me almost a month. maby 3 weeks. So they deffently save you money and if you can find good mids it makes more sense money wise and smoking wise to get them.
    thats just my 2 cts

19. Sorry not budging on this one, the better quality the pot the better quality the high. I hate low-mid grade weed, gets ya stoned for 5 min and burnt for 5 hours, no thanx. Ill take the clean high.