I think massage therapist molested me? How can you tell if she did?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jeffersong808, Jul 5, 2017.

1. I was getting a massage from an attractive Asian woman in her late 30s.

When I flipped over she touched my face and said I ve got a baby face and laughed.

Then when she stood behind my head, she kept running from my chest down right above my privates.

Then when she massage my legs she kept rubbing up extremely close to my privates, even grazing it "accidentally".

Does this always happen during an Asian massage? Was she trying to do anything or am I just overthinking it?

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. And what should I do next time it happens ?

3. Ask how much.

I should become a life coach.

• Like Like x 10
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. That is a one way ticket to getting police called on you.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. You're on a cannabis forum...

• Like Like x 4
  6. Stop being a pussy and throw 30 'bucks' her way, slap ya cock in her face and say 'love me long time'.

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Learn to interact with women well enough to get them to touch you without paying a massage slut to tease you...

...the clap sucks!

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Narc on yourself and get a gay to do it.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. She wanted to give you the "happy ending".

:smoke:

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 3
  10. I've missed you old bean. Now please could you kindly translate this into every day English that a very old Irish Catholic priest can understand. Bless ya son!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. No man should feel he is paying for molestation charges before he gets his receipt on that transaction and whatnot I think but idk tho so ask the OP.

12. Dear God man I don't have a clue what you are talking about.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 9
  13. I'm not...Even...Just cannot...Why?:coolalt:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Happy endings parlours do exist, and it looks like you stumbled upon one. You can proceed and let her, at an extra expense, but risk a raid (recently had several busted in my area) - or tell her you're not into it. Or...you know, find a new masseuse. If you go to a spa or certified massage studio or the like, they'll be very professional and up to state standard.

15. Just go with it, don't question

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. She was obviously attracted to you so you should get her number. I'm sure her flirting had nothing to do with money. I know some people get massages because they like them but I've always thought of them as a waste of money and never paid for one in my life. Did you really need a massage or did you just want a girl's hands all over you? Because that's something I can understand, the massage?...not so much.

• Like Like x 3
  17. You really gotta stop, dude.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Enjoy it

But like don't get an erection or shit might get awkward