I think Ive smoked too much bud

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by halfbakeddd, Mar 26, 2015.

1. I've been smoking a week straight since Monday last week until last night...im not sure how and why but yeah .. I'm usually really good when having covos and thinking of big words (grown up words) when I'm talking but recently and as im typing I've been having so many brain farts its fuvking crazy im not sure if it's bc I've been sparking up too much or what haha 😞just thought I'd share that

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. It goes away after a while and your body get used to it, so toke up! But if your really worried just smoke less haha

3. I wouldn't say it goes away. I have the same problem sometimes but it's not so much brain farts as much as not even thinking to say something. I don't talk a ton sober but it's definitely more than high (which is all the time)

4. I've been absent from school since Tuesday and don't really have any plans in going tomorrow and Friday.. But I got this fcking make up test... I'm fucked cuz I missed a lot of school work.. Well I was dry for a week and just got 3 grams of medical mj.. And I thought I just smoked too much.. I thought I was in a movie and everything was so scary lol! I was so paranoid and keep on looking out of my window. Well I'm pretty sober now so yea

5. #5 thehighkite, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2015
    Go to school, man. You're the future of this society. Or drop out. The world needs Taco Bell workers too.

6. I know dude but idk why man.. It has became a habit for me.. Well at least my grades are As, Bs, and a C and a D. And its a C and D because I need to make up a test.. Really debating if I should go for the next 2 days

7. Omega 3 is good to take to help your receptors repair when they have been "over worked", makes the high feel a bit fresher, it also helps clear up some of that foggyness you feel.