I Think I've Got Two Weeks To Go. Agree?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by rickblaine, Dec 1, 2008.

1. With any kind of luck at all, this is going to be my first successful harvest. I'm hoping to get everyone's opinion on how close I am to being ready. (And before anyone suggests examining the trichomes, you should know that I own a small Radio Shack pocket microscope and have tried like hell to figure out what I'm doing with it. I am having a hard time getting the thing to focus steadily. And, of course, as a newbie I am not really sure what I'm looking at even when I am in focus.)

In any event, I was wondering if you'd care to offer an opinion on how "done" these girls look. I'm figuring (based on when I started flowering) that they're probably a couple of weeks away. I understand, though, that it's not a good idea to go strictly by the calendar.

Anyway, here are some pics. (This is Millenium Bud from Dr. Greenthumb, by the way, if that means anything to you.) So, what do you think?

Thanks, in advance, for your input.

Attached Files:

2. Some Battle Clubs ya got there :)
    Chubby!

3. Grab yourself a pocket microscope and look at the trichomes:

[​IMG]

4. he already has one!

5. Cut one of the sugar leaves off (a small one) and look on it sitting down at a table, that's how I do it when I can't get mine to focus. It is a lot easier that way...

6. Exactly.

Trying to focus that damn pocket scope right on the plant is damn near impossible.