I think I've been scammed

Discussion in 'General' started by XjumpmanX, Mar 22, 2010.

1. #1 XjumpmanX, Mar 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2010
    I ordered from rollingpaperwarehouse.com thinking they were legit. It was only a few packs of papers, so im not mad, but I never recieved my order.

The FAQs said shipping is between 3-5 business days, its been 7. I tried to call twice and the phone went to a voicemail(during reg. business hours)

Sent 3 emails, got no reply. If I dont hear back from them by tuesday Im going to be pissed. I could have used that $16 somewhere else. So save yourself the hassle and dont order from there :hide:

EDIT: My order got here today. they even threw in a few packs of matches with the order.lol

2. If they have a terms of service or claim that they're legit, sue their ass and make 10-30 times more than that 16 dollars :)

3. That's weird. Was the website well put-together or did it seem like something that might rip you off.

4. [​IMG]

man call the police, they might be able to help you out here

5. I would give it another week before I start getting angry. Snail mail is a bitch sometimes.

6. The site looks legit. I did a Google Earth search of the address and it was a warehouse In a city. It didnt look abandoned. they have a phone number and fax. and no scam reports on any sites.

Ima give it a couple more days