I think it's time to transplant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Qwatch2000, Jun 14, 2016.

1. I have four plants started in (paper towel for #,1,2,3; started in the rockwool for #4,5,6) 1'' rockwool starter plugs on 5/26

Only 1, 2, 3, and 5 have survived. One never germinated (too wet I think) and one was DOA with cotyledons
    Will always be popping in paper towel and then moving. Those have grown well up until they're starting to be a little off from one another.

All four were moved up to 3'' cubes soaked in light nutes (Canna Substra Hard for tap water) 2 weeks ago

#2 and #3 have visible roots on the bottom of the 3'' cubes and #1 and #5 are stagnating a little, but may or not be ready for the big buckets. I decided against plumbing them together so I could keep each feeding customized for each plant.

Right now they're under a 400w MH in a tray and they're about ready for their 3rd hand flood feeding with week 2 Canna like they got last week. But it is HOT in the veg room. Just ran AC in there and got temps down but that 400MH is going back to my friend's it is crazy hot. My own 600W MH/HPS was just ducted into the central AC line this weekend. My temps are still only hovering 81-85 through the day and water temp in one bucket is 74F. Up from 73F about an hour or two ago. It's still very early here and yesterday the whole house was hot from having the AC ducting open and the attic open so I'm just hoping that this "Air Cooled Reflector" does what it's supposed to when it is actually Air Cooled. If this doesn't work I don't know what to do....run another vent from the central AC into the room itself?

Should I move the two bigger girls into the 5gal DWC's and leave the other 2 little ones for a few more days until they show roots? They will have to have a hand feeding and I just know at least the two with visible roots are ready to explode into the DWC.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. If you didn't before and are now setting up a glassed-in air cooled reflector, that will lower your temperatures considerably.

J