I think it's obvious why now..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by buckethead129, Jan 13, 2018.

1. I'm a smart individual. I know certain ppl, govts, conglomerates, etc have products that the cannabis industry and hemp would wipe away within a few years. So we all know weed is not illegal. "To keep us safe from the devils grass", but rather maintained as criminals breaking the law for strictly monetary, and power struggle reasons.. I'm pretty sure I pose more risk to the general public, technically by DRIVING TO BUY SOIL(driving) than quietly growing my own self sustaining cannabis. On my property , alone, hurting or even mentally stimulating not one other individual in my life... Criminal recidivism, money, n power is why cannabis remains a S1 narcotic.. If the marauding tobacco industry shows us ANYTHING. IS they don't care about our health. They know we might actually improve our way of life w our OWN cannabis. And that jus won't work for big pharma, DuPont, etc... Safety is not their goal. Net profits are..

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. You might enjoy "The Cultural High" on Netflix. Hits a lot of the points you are speaking of.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thank u brother n can I suggest food inc? Monsanto is trying too kill us by monopolizing food! Its crazyy

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. FIrst of all nice to meet you. haha I do believe you are the highest tenure member ive spoken with. Much respect. There probably isnt much on cannabis or big pharma i could say to you that you dont already know. So i will just end this with a nice to meet you! :love-m3j:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Always share ur opinion man! Ho goes it!?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Good Good. Sitting here toking on a silver rello with strawberry kush watching Before I Wake. How are you?

7. Great! Chilling on some NL x Haze n watching Sons of Anarchy. Che out my last crop..tryna get another grow op going. In time ;) Screenshot_2018-01-08-13-15-37.png received_10211450789918840.jpeg Screenshot_2018-01-07-22-54-40.png

• Like Like x 1
  8. See. Were meant to be deaf, dumb, and blind. were on our way to eating ALL our food made by the same MASSIVE govt indtustrial, factory farm system that will take our agriculture productions to even more astonishing scales than even now in such industries as our chicken production.. about 4 major companies make all our food.. 80% of the beef apples potatoes, myriad of other things, is bought by the fast food industries..therefore these HUGE factory farms are multiplying the size of our production and lessening the companies do it.. most if not all of the high up govt officials supposed to police these food factories, were at one point or another the heads of these SAME huge food industries they are supposed to be scrutinizing! every aspect is ripe for total understanding if your one of the even somewhat enlightened.. seriously watch this doc on netflix Food,Inc. its enthralling and completly a huggeeee eye opener .. Monsanto patented a special pesticide, and if farmers clean their seeds of the poison, which is possible w a machine.. you're guilty of patent infringment and you can be prosecuted.. everything is backwards we gotta look at it all man.. times are getting scary

9. Crazy stuff. Gonna watch it now while clock out. 3am here.

10. same buddy , im eastern standard . live in south FL jus up late... moving to cali within next 2 years get an acre or 2 grow my medicine and food in peace

• Like Like x 1
  11. but food inc will make you not wanna eat food.. lol , i never been so moved by a doc, video, etc..

12. gnite dude.. pleasant dreams..

13. Good maybe I'll start powerlifting again haha

14. Silver rellos are the only way to go!

• Like Like x 1