I think its female?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Ashcroft23, Nov 23, 2015.

1. hey guys, I'm just growing the one outdoor plant at the moment and I've been anxiously been waiting for it to start pre flower. If you can give me the heads up if you think it's a female that would be great. See the pictures attached!

Thank you!
    Jack.

[​IMG]
    image hosting 30 mb

[​IMG]
    picture uploader

2. Need better pictures...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

3. Only see new growth, no preflowers but maybe with better pics they will be visible.

4. in the top pic, right at the bottom of that new growth shoot......to me looks like it's leaning towards a girl. But need better definement. Use a flash on the phone or camera and you will get better clarity.

5. praying for a girl!

6. be careful to not jump to conclusion about thinking it's female, or you could end up with something like this.

Attached Files:

• th.jpeg
      th.jpeg
      File size:
      9.9 KB
      Views:
  7. Yuck

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

8. Can't tell. Usually around 3 to 5 week mark you can tell. Next time take a clone, place straight under 12/12 if you want to know sooner.

9. Thank you for the replies! Anyway I finally found out that it's a female! Loving it as its my only plant from seed! She's very healthy and have been feeding her a bit of fish emulsion through veg period, tell me what you guys think..

View attachment 1938377

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1450478543.555033.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1450478577.224082.jpg

10. Nice Sativa.

11. Lol that's about as pure sativa as I've seen in a while. Might take a few weeks longer to finish up but it'll be well worth it.

12. Just an update on my plant I removed a lot of the lower foliage that uses up unwanted energy.. Let me know if there's anything else I should do? Thanks guys please see pictures attached..

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1452074904.951261.jpg

Before lollypop..

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1452074963.255837.jpg