Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i think its fake

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by melli, Apr 27, 2009.

1. well my freind got me some weed from and she is very un educated about pot. so when i got the bag it was super shake not very green and it smelled like tea. im thinkig it was fake i smoke some of it and i wasnt high. im making some firecrackers with it . sorry i cant post pics but can weed smell like tea

2. the only way someone is gonna be able to tell you is if you can manage to get a pick, maybe its oregano?

3. Tell her to give your money back. If its that obvious it isn't weed don't use anymore of it and call her up and call her out on it. Her reps at stake, and if she cares she'll give it back

4. So did you buy this weed from this person who doesn't have very much knowledge of the quality of weed or did she give it to you for free? And if it's shake and it's doesn't get you high it could just be really old and dry because that's what shake usually is, bottom of the bag contents. Let us know how the firecrackers go.

5. are there seeds or stems in it? What about chunks of plant matter that feel hard?

tea or some other spices will just be leaves. Not sticks or clumps of stuff. And definitely no seeds.

If it has those things it's pot. If it is just leaves it is probably spices.

But yes lots of weed can smell like tea or incense, or spices. How long have you been smoking that you can't tell leaves from weed?

6. i would like to get pics of this so i can look into this case. that sucks that it could be fake.

7. I think your that friend ;)

8. I actually just picked up some awesome stuff that smells like tea, but it's a pretty strong smell. However if it looks like shake, it probably is and it will take a lot more of that to get you high than higher quality weed. Check it for crystals. If it has THC on it, there's very little else it could be but weed! :p

9. no she picked it up for me as a present, she doesnt smoke much and she doesnt rally know anyhting, she knew i was dry and she ipcked it up
    its looks like just shake and their is no leaves i had trouble telling the color on the count that i color blind but it lookd mostly green
    i used the rest in teh firecrackesr im gonna eat tomorow
    no im not the freind i can promise you tht
    it was sort of a faint tea liek smelling

10. check for kief.
    and is it stick ?
    it prolly not bud....i mean its so easy to tell

11. The way your describing it sounds a lot like catnip. I have a bag of catnip here and it looks really similar to weed. And its used in teas.

12. #12 melli, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009
    no not catnip

13. Well if it is so crappy that it is just powder. Not even leaves than even if it was pot it probably wouldn't get you high.

14. Sounds like when some one sold me a little nug covered in tea smelling shake.

I figured it was just tobacco or something. I know how it feels though... shitty... especially when its some one you trusted.

15. ive gotten beasters that smelled like tea...