I Think It Would Be Cool

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Dizzy, Dec 2, 2021.

1. It would certainly be fascinating! I would love to pet a mammoth lol. I guess with clones they might not have the culture shock a real prehistoric creature might have in this modern world. I honestly don't think they would survive well in the wild tho so they would have to be in captivity. But I would hope it would be comfortable for them, with lots of space and not leave them in cages lol. I guess a lot of care has to be taken with that but it would be cool if it worked!!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. I would pay good money to see mammoths tending to the weed garden yes. To see them pluck the plants with their snouts would be awesome and a Kodak moment(4me)

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. I would be happy just restoring what we have lost over the last 500 years
    The return of the buffalo herds and whale pods to healthy numbers
    Maybe just preserve what we have left

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Yea I Definetly Agree Bout The Bison Herds An The Whale Pods...An The Elephants An Rhinos In Africa Too.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sound like some Jurassic park shit to me

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Theoretically it's possible. Every living thing that's lived on the planet has the genetic code of their ancestors in them. It's just figuring out which combination of genes to turn on and just as importantly, which ones to shut off to bring them back to life.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. The way cloning is achieved right now does not allow for a "perfect" mammoth clone. It will still have elephant DNA to some extent.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. Character.snuffy.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1