I think irs gonna die.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by smokey1113, Mar 20, 2017.

1. So I noticed I had fungus nats a few days ago and someone told me on here to stop watering it and let it dry out. But I've noticed the plant in general looks pretty sad and the leaves and crispy. Am I to close to the light? What's going on guys? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

2. You definitely are not to close.... The only way you are to close with CFL is if it's touching... Why did you only fill the bucket half way up?

Also remove the aluminum foil it's not helping.... Just my opinion

What is your setup?
    Temps humidity
    Lights
    Fans
    Soil
    The whole nine yards

Special Queen#1
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1432973/

• Like Like x 1
  3. It looks sad because you have like 30 true watts of light

#patientsovercups

4. I'm gonna fix that by the end of this week. I'm gonna get a viperspectra 300w when i get paid wensday.

5. And the reason your leaves are like that is probably a Mag or boron deficiency.

#patientsovercups

• Like Like x 1
  6. Or ph

#patientsovercups

7. I didn't have enough soil when I transplanted it. I have more now though, should I take the plant out of the bucket and put the new soil at the bottom? Or just pour it on top? And right now in my bathroom I have 4-100w 1600 brightness cfls, 2700k. And tbh I'm not for sure what the temp or humidity is. My thermostat is set at around 72 in my house. I would like to think that's the temperature of my bathroom but I doubt it. I haven't checked the ph since I've started. Which I know is really important. And the light I'm sure isn't the best. I'm going to get a tent and a 300w led light, along with some ph down,up when I get paid this wensday. Humidity and temperature checker aswell. I have a Honeywell windforce fan right now blowing on the plant. Which i plan to use inside the grow tent when I get it.

8. No one said stop watering it. He just said let the soil dry well before you water it again.

The top half inch-1" of soil should be completely dry before watering.

To deal with fungus gnats:
    If your soil is dry add hydrogen peroxide to water and water as you normally would. 1 part hydrogen peroxide to 4 parts water.
    The adults die off in about a week, but can lay tons of eggs every day. Get some colored paper (orange or yellow both work well) rub a thin layer of Vaseline on them and just set them anywhere near your plants. Within a day or two (if you do have gnats) you'll see some gnats stuck to it.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Or cruise over to Lowe's or your local garden supply store and pick up some fungus gnat traps! $1.99 at my local store for a 4 pack

#patientsovercups

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yeah.. that works too haha. But I've had amazing results with just paper+Vaseline in the past and it's something most people already have at home.

• Like Like x 2
  11. #11 generic98547, Mar 20, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
    Definitely should start checking pH just to make sure the source you're using is within an acceptable range... And yes when the time comes and she fills up that soil with roots just try to carefully take her out and fill the bottom up with soil no rush though you need to take care of the problems you have now and wait till she's a bit better.... (atleast that's what I'd do)

Special Queen#1
    https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1432973/

• Like Like x 3
  12. As feminine as this sounds, I have really weird skin and Vaseline clogs the fuck outta my pores lol

#patientsovercups

• Like Like x 1
  13. And even if you don't have a ph meter, just use tap water and let it neutralize over 24 hours

#patientsovercups

• Like Like x 2
  14. You can look up your cities water contaminant levels, for whatever reason mine has abnormally high levels of calcium so I don't ever use nute that contain calcium.

#patientsovercups

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thanks Mr nice. You actually helped me.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Don't thank me thank the forums. Learned that couple years ago from another member. Just passing down the good word lol

#patientsovercups

• Like Like x 2