i think ima run......

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kill3r843, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Run, live off the land. All you have to do is run west. Or get your ass to another country like Amsterdamn.

2. Don't run.

Sucks that you are dumb...

3. Haha nice post.

Anyway run if you have a plan i guess. Don't just run w/o a plan.

10 months wow.

4. leave the country lol

5. do your time
    contracting exotic unheard of diseases from anal sex with giant slightly mutated inmates isnt that bad

6. man up
    do your time
    you'll get out in a month or two with good behavior and a good lawyer. The courts and prisons are backed up to shit with violent and theft offenders right now, so unless your got yourself roped up with dumb shit like that, your good.

7. 10 MONTHS AINT SHIT.....do it and get smarter, it like finishing school....for crooks

8. fuck it run.. but do a bunch of cocain or it wont be worth it

9. Since only a couple people knew about the op to start with, my options were limited... so I just had them all torn out of there and all the equipment put into storage.

This is strictly what I heard in jail, no further research was done...

When you skip out on a court date and take off, there is no penalty. Just when you get caught you will not get out on bail / bond and they will hold you until your court date. You officially become a "flight risk".

If you are already in police custody and you try to escape, it'll add a few years to your sentence.

Where I was locked up, escape / evasion attempts carry an additional 4 year penalty.

Haha... damnit, I try and not post things that can be followed up like that.... touche sir.

He can still open checking / bank accounts, use credit cards, all that. If he's only going to be serving 10 months to begin with, the police will not actively pursue him, meaning they won't spend time / money looking for him. They will issue a detainer and warrant and will wait until he gets pulled over or arrested for something else, then he will be transported back to the warrant issuing authorities once he gets done with his newest offense.. It's a lengthy process that makes you wish you'd never gotten in trouble to begin with.... especially if they transfer you to another holding in a different jail, you won't ever get back to the block you were in to begin with. Which means when you come back your automatically the new guy again.

10 months is jail time. He won't be getting raped in jail, that stuff just doesn't happen. In the State Penitentiary is where guys get killed / beat up / raped, but that's only because your in there with dudes doing 20 - life.

Jail however has worse conditions than prison. Inmates in jail can't receive packages through the mail, the library is never as accessible as they say it is and the shake downs are horrible, they come and fuck your cell up completely. In prison the C.O.'s don't get away with that shit because they know the inmates will kill them. Also your visits in jail are shorter and it's hard to find one that does contact visits anymore.

10. #30 GrandaddyPurps, Feb 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2009
    flee the country maybe iceland?

honestly failed 4 drug tests? didnt you realize you where gonna get fucked after the second or so?

11. yezzir!

12. just get on a train and ride it to wherever it goes man!

13. i bet Half the people who said run, will not run. they would probably be the bitches, stressing on getting pulled over, and answer the officer with that very fucking gay tone of voice.

dont run. your bad, for failing 4 times. ya know, after the first, oh i dont know, 2 or 3 times, i would've gone cold turkey (i know i know weed is nothing for cold turkey) and cleaned up a bit.

how long was your probation?

14. a year and i was gonna but i was countin on the "2 more chances" that my po promised me but it turned out to be 1 more chance so i fucced up

15. You know....I don't ever really plan on doing anything that would deserve a 10 month prison plan, so I can't say if I'd run or not. I don't think I would.

If I was facing something a few years to life though I'd be out.

No way I'd spend that much time in jail. I know a couple people in non-extradition countries in Europe. All I'd need to find is a way to smuggle myself over there.

Would probably be pretty poor the rest of my life though, would only be able to work under the table jobs, nothing legit. At least I'd be free though, and living in fucking Europe which would be sweet.

16. You shouldn't have had to count on your chances. You should've manned up and stopped smoking weed when you were put on probation. Don't blame your PO because you can't give up pot for a year when you know your gonna have to take drug tests. Just do the time, maybe you'll learn something :rolleyes:

17. ---------------- Now playing: Disturbed - Liberate via FoxyTunes
    Wouldn't you rather just go to jail for one year and then be able to be legit in America?

I mean unless you wanted to go to Amsterdam...where it's legal lol.