I think im tapped

Discussion in 'General' started by dankdude420, Sep 1, 2008.

1. If there is feds in town, gtfo.:wave:

2. get rid of the meth lab...

3. where i live in houston, you'd be surprised how sad the pigs are, they have nothing better to do than tap dealers phones. My friend, 'c', used to be a somewhat big pusher, he'd pick up HP's of dank at a time, and 400 lorcets/bars at a time. Eventually, his brother, who's also my friend, let's call him 'b', started dealing, he wasn't dealing much though, he'd get less than an ounce at a time. Someone at my school ended up ratting out 'b', and the cops started to watch him and his brother(they were watching B more though, they thought he was a bigger dealer than he was).

After 2 months or so of watching them, 'c' got home from school, picked up his QP, and left. 'b' and my friend andy went to 'b's' house right after school, and I would've been with them but luckily that day I was sick. Anyways, B went inside his house and got the 5g's he had left to sell, and came back out. Shortly after, they had a cop tailing them for a while and Andy's dumbass ran a stopsign, and they were immediately pulled over. 2 more cops came immediately, and long story short Andy gave up all of B's rights, and they ended up searching both of them and they found 5g's and a scale on B, and the whole time the cops were like 'come on b, where's the rest of it at' etc. etc. He ended up getting 6 months of probation. RIGHT after they searched B, they made a call, and his house was raided(yes, they had warrents, there were fucking 6 cop/fed cars outside, no joke) and they fucking TORE up his house, I went in there a day after and it was a fucking mess. Anyways, since 'C' picked up his shit a few hours earlier, all they found was 3 grand in cash, and since they didn't have any drugs in the house they couldn't even keep it. They were fucking pissed to say the least.

4. oh god.

5. for everyone that says that this is bullshit, like i said in the op, I KNOW IM ON THE RADAR! im finishing up my last year of hs and there are ALOT of dealers at my school who push anywhere from a qp to a p a day. My dads job involves some police and he has a friend that is in the narcotics department of my county. The pig adviced my dad to talk to me about this stuff. I thought it was all bullshit and just a scare tatic to get me to quit smoking, so i asked to meet up with the cops. Surprisingly the next night my dad and i go up to a foodlion to meet up with them, i saw some text and pictures of me and a guy in my car, they searched my car; under the hood and everything. They found nothing, im looking for advice on how to stay off the radar. i am VERY appretiate of all the advice everyone has already given me. I've already taken the obvious stance by stop smoking, got rid of all my pieces :(. I dont want to change my phone number but i have a feeling that will be mandatory.

As for the proxy, Where would i get one? Which one should i get? Will it slow down my computer and give me viruses?

6. No man this is EXACTLY what im looking for. My computer isnt a piece of shit, but its not great; its like 4y.o. I'm going to be getting a new one pretty soon. As for my safe house, im going to be a senior in hs so i still kick it with my parents. I'm really keepin on the d.l. and i havent seen any of my friends for about 2-3 weeks:(.

After thinking about it, i REALLY want to change my phone number. But since im on the family plan do i need my parents authorization or can i just say i broke up with a pshyco gf and she keeps calling me? as for changin my IP adress i dont think this is an option, but however i DO want to download a proxy and need some help with that

7. be careful man, fucking federalis. i'd honestly just lay low for a while, since it seems like they really are watching you. i wouldn't be calling them 'fucking pigs' and all that shit either, they are fucking filthy pigs, but since they're watching you that's just gonna make them madder and they're gonna try harder to pin you down.

8. dont hold any weight. weight weight, like enough with intent to sell.

it sounds like they aint after you though, otherwise they sure as fuck wouldnt be letting you see the pics they got.

:rolleyes:

get rid of it all and youre good man.

stay safe good luck

9. yeah man, im 130 5'10"...i wouldnt last one night in prison

Sadly, there arent any real criminals in my county, and my neighboring county; Richmond, VA (5th highest murder rate per capata) gets a lot of arrest. So to keep Henrico lookin good they have to bust people like me:(.

I dont think they are DIRECTLY after me; it seems like they are looking for a narc to get to the bigger guys, and not just the guys that consum...and if they havent found this site yet they are fucking dumb as a doornob. If you google any marijuana question the first thing up is a post on the GC forums. Sadly im using a disclamer

10. Ok I've noticed some people mention you'd hear noise on the line if it's tapped. This is false information. Local and government law enforcement agencies use an IMSI catcher system. It is by no means a cheap nor small unit. It is usually concealed in a van. This system emits no noise when snooping your phone, land or cell.. Changing your phone number will be useless as well since your SIM # in the phone would remain the same. As for your computer being tapped, Unlikely unless they suspected you of doing arms deals involving weapons and explosives. Though if they have. If you are using a dial up connection your ip adress changes every time making it impossible to tap. For broad band call your provider and tell them you suspect a hacker has your IP and request a change. If your IP is tapped they would have been informed of it and will tell you they cannot change it for some reason or another. If they allow you to change it your IP is safe. Unlikely they will seize your computer and go through it just for a weed bust. If you're into some bigger shit you didn't mention to your fellow blades then you might consider wiping your hard drive. Formatting it will not do as the government has some sophisticated data recovery proggies. There are some programs on the internet you can download that will do deep erases that will work but sometimes that isn't enough. I seriously doubt you have an electro magnet laying around the house, but if you do one good pass over your HD will wipe it beyond ever being read. Go buy a cheap hard drive and redo your computer on it and give your current hD to a freind for safe keeping to reuse later. For the people worried about the feds/police tracking him back to GC and getting all of us. It is impossible to track an IP from information left in his hard drive. Also they cannot issue taps outside their jurisdiction which i'm sure most of us are, not to mention just talking about MJ is legal. Also they would have to have probable cause that we were suppliers as well as physical proof before they issued an IP track..So blades who read this post don't sweat it.
    Dankdude. If they have you tapped and havn't busted you yet it's because they dont have enough evidence to convict you on yet. Stop selling or what ever it is you're doing and lay low for a few months and you should be ok.. If they had convictable evidence on you they wouldn't waste the money it takes to keep you tapped they would have already busted you. Just don't give them anything further to go on and you'll be ok..

11. The only solution is to tap them back!

12. #32 Bluntman00, Sep 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2008
    First think why would they track you. Do you smoke alot, or do you sell? If you dont sell than i can almost gaurantee you they arent tracking you, and even if you do sell you would have to be pushing alot. They have bigger shit to go after than a couple of high schoolers rolling blunts in their parents basements, seriously.

EDIT: You guys take them too seriously, trust me ive been raided before, they arent going to tap your computer haha. Ya ive had my phone tapped before, its easy to tell, when you first pick up the phone, and i mean literally right when you pick it up you can hear a really quit sound like your connecting to the internet. Also, all this stuff about deleting your computer, and all your cds and shit, that is retarted, if they raid you they arent going to put in all your cds into the cd drive just to check them, and they arent going to search your whole computer. The raid process takes like 2 hours, they kick your door in, put everyone in handcuffs, search everyone, then take them outside and leave them on the sidewalk, bring drug dogs in and search the area around the house, then bring the dogs inside. If the dogs smell nothing, then they leave, end of story.

13. PIG BONG WEED POT MARIJUANA.

Just having a lil fun with em' :p

14. Over the summer i sold a little here and there, i'd pick up a half of dank so it would last me a good while and when i was smoking with people theyd ask for a twenty so id hook it up for them, nothing really major. However i do associate myself with larger dealers that they are probably after. Just to notify you all how much my county has a 0 tolerance policy, a half o is an automatic felony

15. just do this, go and get a new number reserved for you, and then on your voicemail make y our message, hey my new number is 666 666 6666 so save it in your phone cuz pretty soon this number wont be available anymore.. or just save all your numbers, get a new number and then send duplicate texts to everyone with your new number

i du nno if you acn even reservew new numbers or not haha, but the 2nd one will work, unless u dont have texting, in which case you'll have to call everyone in ur phone to tell them its your new number haha, n that would be quite the pain in the ass

16. If you think they are tracking your IP then you should probably stop posting on here.

17. It is not illegal to talk. It is not illegal to browse the internet. It is not illegal to write stuff on forums.

So, don't be a dealer. Don't buy a lot at a time. Use papers, and buy some tobacco to keep with you. Rid yourself of paraphenalia. If you still keep smoking, do it at friends houses, and pay them back for what you smoke. Tell them the situation...and go about your normal buisiness. Unless you are caught with weed/paraphenalia, there is no way in hell you can get busted for what is on your computer, or for what you talk about.

If you get busted for writing (freedom of speech), get yourself a good lawyer, and make a lawsuit that goes down in the history books.
    And sue the police for 100,000,000,000,000 trillion dollars.

Done.

18. like a faucet.

19. dude I seriously wouldn't worry about it. Just lay low for a bit and stay away from your peeps so they don't get busted. Most likely if they are watching you they are waiting to get some evidence on you so they can bust you and try to get you to roll on your boys. Just keep clean. Avoid carrying any, stay out of sight when you smoke and watch what you say on your phone. If you don't give them anything to get you on then fuck em.. I'd play with them if it were me. Clear my house of anything they could bust me for, walk around all the time looking suspicious, have a friend hang out at a pay phone and call it.. Talking about I'll bring you that pound if your still wanting it. Then meet him at the pay phone with nothing.. If they roll up on you laugh at them and be like WTF,, morons we were just playing around with each other.. If they don't roll up I wouldn't worry..

20. U WANNA SEE IF THOSE PIGGIES WANT U???? give em some mud to roll around in give em some shit to believe ur doing start to use codenames like xbox-weed games-grams and make it sound SUCH like a big ass drug deal is going down somewhere and just see if they turn up lol and then u blow up there cars....thats what jesus would do if.. if he didnt die on the cross