Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think Im right

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Flyingpotato, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Even if its a low dose edible and I eat more than 1. I should get really high correct?

2. Edibles are different for anybody, some get high asf off 50mg who smoke daily like myself and other who smoke daily also need 100-150mg + to even feel a hig, they effect everyone differently and also the thc from bud isn't the same as what's in the edibles, yes it's still thc but it's I think THCA or something that's goes into the blood stream. Only way to by trial and error.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. You are totally not right at all. I have no idea why you would even think that.

If people got really high from low dose edibles, why the fuck would they make high dose edibles? And what is a 'low dose' edible to you? How you or anyone else experiences edibles is a unique experience. Edibles aren't like smoking. It's possible a 5mg edible would get you higher than fuck.But it's also equally possible that it's not going to. It's trial and error. You have to figure out what works for you and learn how your body metabolizes THC.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I honestly can't see any experienced toker getting high with anything less than 30-50mgs but everyone is different. Start low and see what works for you

• Like Like x 1
  5. Another coming in to say this is definitely incorrect, if it is your first time with edibles just start out slow and increase from there. Like others said, you may only need 5-10 mg to get nice and stoned, unfortunately for me, I need at least 100 mg to get a good high, everyone metabolizes edibles differently

6. only smoking/vaporizing weed does can and will get you really high. eating things can only satisfy your hunger....or not.

7. I once ate three and a half pot cookies and felt nothing. My friend ate half and puked a LOT. I have never gotten high with edibles and without a medical state at least it's too hard to find them. The ready made ones I can never trust and when I do it myself I waste a lot of weed and have no idea how much I'm taking.

I find that, especially with edibles, the dosage is very different, since it isn't only tolerance that is a factor.

If you do have access, then nothing is stopping you from testing it out for yourself lol. Like everyone said, there's no way any of us would know what dosage works for you.