I think I'm over weed.

Discussion in 'General' started by MarleyIsaLegend, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Nope, I will continue to get the same exact schwag from whoever I buy around here. I'm getting bud from the same schwag plant every time. It's a fuckin conspiracy.

2. I say that's the wrong attitude. I know for a fact that there's good weed in South Dakota even if a lot of the state's population still calls it "dope," you just need to network a bit more. Or better yet get into cultivation yourself if you can do so safely.

3. I'm in south jersey, actually.

Wish I had some seeds.

4. send your 2 grams to me and i will properly dispose them

5. Moderation :D Is key

6. I'm sure there is some good tree in your area.

Like the due before said, ask around. Dealers are always lookin for another sell.

7. everyone's just gonna keep selling me this schwag/spice whatever it is.

8. Maybe not. I'm not gonna push you to go search for better bud. Just saying There is a possibility of finding better bud in your location. Even if it's a few cities away, just buy bulk if you can.

9. atlantic city?

10. yeah u can get some good shit in atlantic city just by walking on the boardwalk.. i walked through the boardwalk one night drunk as fuck with a few guys after a bachelor party and i mustve been offered 4 different kind of drugs and at least 3 different guys came up and offered some good bud.. you just gotta look for it

11. wtf, I've been there countless times and never got offered anything ever.

12. My momma told me never to quit.

13. #73 MarleyIsaLegend, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yea dude I know what you mean. Only thing I ever get.

14. #74 P07h34D, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha u my good man fucking win!

Attached Files: