I think I'm over weed.

Discussion in 'General' started by MarleyIsaLegend, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Who needs all that bullshit, stuff the weed in a ziplock, put in box, tape it sealed, vacuum seal box, put it in envelope and tape envelope tight.

Used to buy weed all the time through the mail like that, it's not some crazy method, they only really look into packages that are 4lbs or more, and this stuff was crossing customs like that. The most that would be in one package was a quarter pound.

2. ha i know i was just fuckin around.

3. When you have these feelings just smoke a little more :smoke:

4. Well I'm already having the urge again hahaha. But I think I'll wait a while because I don't think I'm mentally stable.. I was laying here just listening to music and I started getting so angry over nothing and just completely irritated, my heart started racing and I just felt like ripping my face off. Sounds like some meth head shit:(

5. I love asking people their reason's for stopping. Everytime I see someone who says "Oh yah, I USED to be a big stoner" I jump all over the opportunity to ask them why they aren't anymore. In my mind, I'll smoke weed my entire life and I can't really see a need or desire to stop, so it's interesting to hear honest reasons from others. I usually disagree, but I respect their answer all the same.

6. There's nothing wrong with not smoking weed. I don't see why you guys feel sorry for OP.

7. #47 mushroomsatsuji, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    A career and making something of your life is a great reason and not one I can see anyone disagreeing with

8. #48 MarleyIsaLegend, Aug 6, 2011
    To be honest, nothing inluenced me on the thought. I just feel that it bored me or something haha

9. Lol you joker you.

10. #50 MarleyIsaLegend, Aug 6, 2011
    Did your picture come from like some show within a show? It seems very familiar

11. TV Puppet Pals.

A show within a show within a show.

12. i've been on probation for 2 years, which is why i quit smoking. but the past year or so, i've had meetings once every 3 months with my PO, and i've probably only been tested twice in the past year. knowing all this, i still just don't smoke. i don't know why, i've just gone so long not doing it, i don't really know what it is anymore; and that's kind of a good or a bad thing.

i'm sure i'll smoke again. but as to when? nobody (not even me) knows. it's just not a big deal. a break is good for everyone every so often. puts things into perspective a lot.

13. But that's not to say you CAN'T have a career or make something of your life while still smoking weed. I know I have a career, most likely done so well because of weed, and I am very proud of my life. And I smoke almost daily usually

14. I think he meant starting your career.

15. Totally your choice, i personally think im going to smoke for life.
    I mean its a beautiful feeling and plant. You shouldn't let your life revolve around weed, you should let weed revolve around your life :)

16. Then it's only natural to stop for a while. Being high most of the time is fun but sobriety can be pretty appealing too, especially if you've been feeling strung out recently.

Just don't let the societal pressures get to you while you're taking a break from the herb and induce you to 'quit' for good. No harm comes from it and if your mind works anything like mine you'll eventually want to give it another try.

17. #57 mushroomsatsuji, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2011
    Depending on what that career is and if it even allows you to continue. Mine wont, simply because of the drug tests...or so it seems...

18. You shouldn't feel bad for quitting. If it makes you feel any better I've quit pretty recently too. I have things that need to get done, like getting my GED. But once I'm done with that I'm sure that I'll be back at it again:cool:

19. I think I should just give up for good. I really can't find any hookups.

20. Why give up for good? Good hookups are all about where you live and who you know. Be friendly with new people and eventually the bud will find its way to you. :smoke: