I think I'm over weed.

Discussion in 'General' started by MarleyIsaLegend, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Can you still buy weed .... And give it to me?

Ha just kidding. But seriously, do what you want/have to.

2. Agreed man. Maybe in the future but getting in trouble legally twice in the last six months is saying something. Then again it wasnt my fault we got caught.. Here comes the rage feeling of me wanting to knock out my friends physcotic dad again -_-

3. #23 KB Grower, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2011
    Actually I wasn't, you got it all wrong lol. Yes i was being sarcastic, but That's not what I was doing at all lol... and since I named 4+ safe drugs idk why you would come up with that conclusion lol. I was naming most of the drugs I know. Dmt, peyote, nitrous, dxm, even mdma are prettyy safe. I just named the harder drugs cause those are what I thought of first...

So please... apologize
    [​IMG]

4. I think this happens from time to time, I don't expect it to last... my friend has "quit" like 20 times now. He even had a near death experience that could be blamed on weed (or stupidity) and he quit and then like four days later he's all "hey... i'm high"

Being sober feels good, but after a while it's like... "ahhh, I got nothing to do for two hours and easy access to weed, there's no stopping it"

^--- and that's why I'm glad I only smoke weed, I imagine this is how it is for a lot of drugs

5. just don't drink to be social dude...

6. Isn't that the only reason to drink? :p

7. #27 mushroomsatsuji, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    No. And you're friend was addicted apparently

8. no I mean like don't switch from weed to alcohol just to be social...

9. #29 Colton7562, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2011
    take a t-break for like a month and when u start back up smoke enough to get u high dont get stoned all the time or else u will smoke more and get less high.. for me i buy a oz like every 2 or 3 months smoke it in 2-3 weeks and by the end of those 3 weeks im kinda just use to the high so i take a break save up 60 bucks get weed and i get high like every 2 weekends wich im perfectly fine with im about to have to quit since school starting and since they drug test ... but christmas break and probally thanksgiving break imma get high as hell ... im ganna drink and do dxm but tats it unless if someone has some shrooms or lsd or dmt or xtc

10. Good job on quitting OP. I strongly encourage that you start exercising to improve your not only your physical health, but also your mental health.:)

Exercise and "The Endorphin Rush"

Good luck!

11. i dont get how people feel like this. better yet, i dont understand it. more power to you though bro i guess

i dont think iv ever gone more than 18-20 hours between smoking sessions in the past 3 years.. is that bad????

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhreCLlcq3Q]‪Rick James - Mary Jane‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

12. Is it possible to send weed in the mail? that just struck me..

13. some mornings i wake up feeling this way.. feeling like for a whole week i could just say "fuck it im over it".. then i go to work, then i get out 8 hours later and i get home, figure i need to wind down after a long day, take a few hits, enjoy it, and go on with life... i feel like people saying this is the equivalent of everyone's usual "i'm never drinking ever again" right after waking up from a hangover and the next night theyre back drinking.. It's the different mindsets we tend to get in as human beings..

although, if theres another reason for it, then it's a different story.. always be smart, if u got some drug test coming up or whatever then dont do it..

i have to get a surgery done on my leg, but i havent gone because idk if theyre gonna make a problem for having it in my blood.. at times i just feel like quitting so i could get this done but then im like "fuck it it's been a long day and i have access to it" lol

14. #34 mushroomsatsuji, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    No that's a felony

15. You control the plant.

The plant does not control you.

Good luck in your endeavors.

16. And nitrous haha

17. they are drugs are dangerous dood herb aint a drug cuz it natural brah ;)

18. def good for you man. if i were you i would just pop those two grams in a glass airtight container and let them chill until you feel the itch again.

sometimes our moods just dont coincide well with the substances we choose. who knows, maybe you are ready to break out of the need for a substance to clear your head. ive never smoked weed to get fucked up, its always an introverted experience and a break from the realm of what we call "reality".

19. Triple vacuum seal and your good to go

20. Drug by definition.