Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think i'm on to something....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Lynguistics, Jan 14, 2008.

1. I think marijuana has caused my temper. I've recently seen myself flipping on family/friends when i'm sober for no reason at all. I never flip on anyone when i'm high and i usually am, but when i'm sober i'm just a dick.

Is this normal or what? :\

2. Maybe but in my case its been so long smoking I can't tell if this is how I'd be anyways. Everyone gets upity dont blame the drugs man.

3. Maybe your just a dick and weed calms you down

4. This is true for Bi-polar people, weed will cause rage.

5. He's not the one being the dick.

You take the time to post this but it doesn't even help the question.....sounds like someone has a life. HA

6. hey even if its not the reason u get angry easily when sober, its a good reason to smoke pot all day :smoking:

7. the same thing happens to me. like i notice little shit that people do, like my sister has like a fake laugh, and it just fucking annoys the shit outa me when im not high. like i know shes not laughing, and shes only doing it to be chill. but why fucking do it u know. but when im high im just like "FUCK IT" and dont say anything. just little things when im not high get me mad as fuck for some reason. id rather be locked in my room doing nothing cuz i dont want to see other people doing or saying stupid shit just to fit in.

8. weed is no excuse, everybody's irritable, welcome to Earth.

Meditate, calm yourself down, exercise your brain (aka READ a damn book). Being temperamental and pissy too often is closely related to decreasing brain function. I was on unemployment for most of last year and wasn't in school. Not having regular brain work (including my shitty retail jobs problem solving) had crazy huge effects on my mood, memory, etc. I was impatient and would flip shit about stupid things, just arguing for the sake of argument. Then I starting reading everyday again, playing crosswords/sudoku, try to meditate at least 30 minutes a day, and I noticed change almost instantly.

Also, every time you act like an ass, recognize that moment and tell yourself your being an ass. Eventually you'll realize your getting hostile before you say anything and you'll stop yourself.

9. Maybe your just an ass hole.... Ass hole.

10. dont blame weed for your fucked up mental problems.

11. you speak the truth. whenever i really set myself to academic stuff and school in general i become less tempermental. i think that excersing the brain gets rid of all the bad energy and ends up making anybody just a better person in general for some reason.

12. why is everyone on this forum a jerk? i mean i didn't come here to be called an asshole when i'm not even that mean or assholish, i've just noticed me not standing for so much shit when i'm sober. Chill out GrassCity, smoke some grass and calm down please.

13. i flip out sometimes like that too, idk if its from being sober or something, i cant really remember if i was like that years ago, lol.

14. For one, thanks for reporting me... that was really lame, but I guess it was the weed that made you do it. two, If you are going to post something about weed making you have a temper and it was the marijuana that made you a dick, then expect to get some heat from it.

Hmmmm... let me quote you.
    Since I got in trouble for name calling, which was a joke btw guy. I cant say what I think of you. My guess is that your 15 and going through your "I hate everyone Phase", but dont worry. You will grow out of it, maybe.

15. Maybe your an ass normaly and weed makes you peaceful

16. im a pissed off person by nature and being sober sucks. weed deff calms me down.

i think your just irritable and weed chills you out.

17. ha weird, weed has had the opposite effect on me. before i started toking regularly i was a very very angry person always pissed at the smallest shit and would send me overboard, i think a few years of my life have been taken away for the stress that i was caused by minor annoyances that just had me at their grip lol. after smoking im just more chill and am just like "w/e chill out son" about everything im much calmer now. like today i went to the celtics game :)D) and me and my mom missed our train going back and had to wait 1.5 hours for the next, she was all pissed and i was just like "calm down we can't do anything im just gonna chill on the bench" (i wasnt high :eek:)

18. word, weeds done that to me too, ive been much more relaxed as aperson and just kinda wing everything and dont give a fuck, but at times i find myself acting like a jerkoff at stupid shit...thats how i used to be but worse...

19. This would get my vote.

You're definatly experiancing symptoms of 'being a dick-itis'

(Just joking, I just loved the cut to the chase wording in the quoted post.)

But yeah. I think you've got an anger problem and you notice it more when sober.

It kinda happens to me too. I have pretty bad anxiety and that causes me to be a snappy asshole sometimes.

When I'm stoned I'm good to go.

20. Hanky Danky- chill the fuck out bro, If you read his post there is nothing in it saying that weed makes him a dick. He's saying when he's not stoned, he gets agitated. No need to get all uppity, and you probably deserve the neg rep if you need to jump on his every little word like that. Grasscity is a place to discuss marijuana and have peaceful discussion with other marijuana enthusiasts.