Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think I'm not inhaling right?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlazinHigh03, Nov 5, 2011.

1. I don't think I've built a tolerance up already..but I feel like I can't get that high anymore.

I just smoked a whole joint on my own like an hour ago, and I'm not that high..I mean I am a little buzzed, but nowhere near "stoned". Maybe I'm not inhaling right?

I take big drags, and then I inhale a little bit of air, keep for 5-7 seconds, and then I exhale..also, not much smoke comes out when I exhale, I don't know what's up with that.

Maybe I should exhale through my nose? Or maybe just inhale more air after I hit it? Thanks in advance. :)

2. Seems like your hitting it correct for me 3 seconds is enough holding it in. The only variables are the quality and quantity in your joints. How much do you put uv a joint and wharts the quality?

3. Was there not a thread about this like 20 minutes ago? o_O inhale more after you hit it

4. you could just have some bad weed right now OP, don't worry about it. Also, switch the way you smoke up a bit. Get a pipe or a little bong and rip a couple of big bowls and you should get nice and high again.

peace out man.

:smoke: :hippie: :wave:

5. ^^^switch to a bong and come back with update:)

6. Bong is where its at homeboieeeee

7. You're probably smoking a disgusting form of the plant thats a disgrace to the name marijuana. It goes by the name of mids. Get some dank dude. Then you'll be flyin.

8. This. Could figure out if it's just the J or your inhaling techniques. Just fill your lungs, hold on a couple seconds, blah blah but if the smoke is thin you may be doing it right. (I mean, my exhaled smoke is thick, my tolerance is high, smoke Js and get high)

25% of the buds THC content not enough for your tolerance maybe?

9. I put enough in to fill it up :p Quality is mids..

I'll try that :)

Well it doesn't look like I will have enough money for a bong soon, but I'm planning on buying a bong sometime in the future ;)

Yeah you're right..it actually is mids. I just thought that mids can get you stoned too when you're smoking a whole joint to yourself..

10. Don't listen to people who say dank it nothing. Mids are fine especially if you're new to smoking.

They will get you plenty high if you smoke a j to the dome.

11. How come I didn't get stoned though? What do you think the problem is?:confused:

12. Take a bigger drag off the j? Idk if I was there id be better at telling you what you're doing wrong if anything but I can't judge through a computer.

I don't like smoking joints personally if its not out of a bowl or a bong I'm blazin blunts.

J's just don't get me as high as the other alternatives to smoking plus they burn so much faster and waste a lot of bud imo.

13. ^^^

Agreeeeeeed, I tried joints, just couldn't get into them. Just feels like too much work, not enough results.

Happily I bought a great big ol' bong recently, no more do I complain about the quality of my high or the work I had to put in to get there. Of course I didn't really complain to begin with... :smoke:

14. [quote name='"chefRa"']^^^switch to a bong and come back with update:)[/quote]

Hahaha

15. The only reason I prefer joints over blunts, is because blunts contain tobacco too, and I don't want all that unhealthy stuff...

Yep, I would really like to get a bong too..

By the way, sometimes when I exhale, smoke comes out like a second AFTER I start exhaling, and other times it comes out instantly. Does that mean that when it comes out a second later, I inhaled it deeper, and when it comes out instantly I've been keeping it in my mouth/throat?:confused:

16. [quote name='"BlazinHigh03"']
    The only reason I prefer joints over blunts, is because blunts contain tobacco too, and I don't want all that unhealthy stuff...

Yep, I would really like to get a bong too..

By the way, sometimes when I exhale, smoke comes out like a second AFTER I start exhaling, and other times it comes out instantly. Does that mean that when it comes out a second later, I inhaled it deeper, and when it comes out instantly I've been keeping it in my mouth/throat?:confused:[/quote]

Idk actually I've always wondered that same thing haha.

Blunts aren't the best for you but the only tobacco in my blunt is the leaf and that isn't that terrible. Idk they may not be for everyone but I really enjoy watchin some football smokin a nice blunt to the dome. Nothing better, since I smoke maybe a blunt or 2 a week I can't imagine its too bad.

Plus we all die someday so fucks it

17. Breath in the smoke, take a breath of air like you are breathing normally, then right after breath in through your nose. Tha'tll do it.

18. If I inhale that much air, I think I'm going to blow lol.

I'll try to get some dank tomorrow, and inhale as much air as my lungs can take after each hit, and report back ;)

19. :smoking:...didn't really read the other posts..but..

Depends how you're smoking too... If it's a joint and no air comes out you might be "swallowing your hit's" .. if it's a bong "you might be swallowing your hits" or "ghosting your hits"

After you inhale you're smoke, make like a whistly (made up word?:cool:) type - inhale of clean air... if you hear yourself breath in, it may also help.
    :smoke:

could also be bad weed, post a pic of it?

20. Yes I actually tend to swallow 2-3 times after I've inhaled..

When you say "make a whistly type inhale of clean air", do you mean I shouldn't open my mouth too wide while inhaling? Or do you just mean the inhale should be quick?:confused: