i think im in....

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ImWithWhatever, Mar 2, 2010.

1. the l word hahah i can barely say it..cuz ive never told it to a girl in that way. but this girl ive been with for the last month or so, there is just something about her. the way we kiss, its just like the tell tale sign honestly and the way she makes me feel wen were around each other

has anybody ever felt this way so early on? were not even officially goin out but we basically are..and i am not the the type of person by any means to rush into something, so its not like im just following old habits either ya know?

questions, comments and concerns are all welcome.

2. well congrats! love is a beautiful thing and i hope it works out for the best for you.

im currently seeing a girl and i honestly have no idea where our relationship falls exactly but everytime i see her or a picture of her i fall in love all over again. weve got a date planned so im guessing things are going well haha

3. i thought you were talking about being a lesbian at first haha..

Yeah I have felt like that before.. we dated for 2 years.

4. i felt like that about the guy i fell for at the beginning of my senior year of high school.

3.4 years later, we're still in love and living together! :)

5. Never been in love.. dont think i ever will =/

6. To me, love is like a canoe. You can fall in, and it will seem pretty comfortable. But if you move around enough you can fall out just as hard.

Enjoy your canoe ride ;)

7. only loved one girl in my 19 years of living, turned out she was a whore.

8. HAHAHAHAHA. To the OP I've thrown that word around once. Bitch heard it and turned into a monster lol. One month? Awful quick... Then again I'm not good at the whole relationship thing. I hafta know someone for a while to even contemplate the idea of calling it a relationship, let alone call anything love. I think of the first few months as straight up attraction, be it physical or that personality thing :eek:. If its still there and growing a couple months later, well call that what you will.

now when i first saw the thread I thought you would be saying you think your gonna be "gettin it in." I guess in a sense you are :D.

9. It's an amazing feeling. But if you wanna drive her crazy (for you) then you should make sure she says it first. Anyone who's ever been on the verge of saying it can tell ya that nervous excitement that builds up is only going to make her more and more in love.

Plus you never know, you could feel that way now but in a couple weeks it could be different. Always nice to take things slow just so you aren't driven purely by your emotions.

Congrats tho either way it's a truly wonderful experience. Always remember that, even when shit hits the fan it was still there at some point.

10. I think your in LOVE!~ congrats its an awesome thing.... but don't just bust out saying it.
    make it meaningful for the both of you.

11. Hmph, weird actually to see many guys be afraid of the word, or the feeling Love.

Guess my situation is pretty rare and stuff but.. I told her I loved her first, and it was after like 2 weeks of knowing each other, and I meant it for the full 100%.
    When we were together for about a month, we already lived together..

Yeah it went fast, and theres a reason that normal relationships do not go as fast.
    But I must say, I still have rugburn from this awesome relationship.

12. 2 weeks? dude. There is no way i'd even contemplate moving in with a girl sooner than 6 months in, and that would have to be for some serious extenuating circumstances. all i can think is you were just setting yourself up for failure, BIG TIME. you move into her place or vice versa? Sounds like you lucked out with it lasting 2 years, and certainly sounds like you aren't over her either.

13. i could never tell a girl i love her after only 2 weeks by the way either man lol

its been a solid month..each day is better and better..we been hangin a lot, her friends love me (since i went to highschool with them and her but we didnt rele hang than)..shes 18 and im 19 turnin 20 in june but shes 2 grades younger than me somehow? lol

we both have this weird connection and have so many weird stupid things in common its almost like this is meant to be

and for the record i did not tell her i love her, cuz i dont. i care bout her a great deal but love? not for a while...

ill hope to post some more info later onn

14. You make it sound like 'love' is something that's going to appear whenever you order it.

And you make it sound like you're talking about having a baby.

"I'll have a baby but not now, may be next life."

15. Just be careful about using that word. Some people take it literally, while others, not so much.

16. Never that quick...

I know what you mean though. You don't have to be in love with someone, to have love for them.

17. uhhh...what? i just know that there is a strange but amazing connection..i would only tell it to her if i actually meant it..i know kids who meet girls n tell them they love them within 2 weeks

18. What I meant to say was, you sound like you think you can PLAN love...

Like, you think it's not convenient for you to love her at the moment, so you'll wait another month or two before falling in love with her.

My friend, if you were in love with her, all you will want to say is

I LOVE THAT GIRL!

and people will have to force you to stop saying it!

What I'm trying to say is,

I don't think you're in LOVE, not just yet. May be you like her very much, but love is different.

However,

Love sometimes starts from liking someone very much, so you still have good chance.

Good luck, and pls let us know when you two get married.

19. That's awesome man, I know how you feel.

I feel like that right now, but alas... she is far away. Ugh, fuck my life.

20. You are not in love.