I think I'm in the early stages of a demonic attack

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by thedon420, Dec 22, 2009.

1. I believe that the uviverse is balanced on all levels, and I believe in a God, and other devine entities, and therefore I believe that evil demonic entities exist.
    as a matter of fact with I think that my undeserved bad luck comes from one of these entities. It can't be bad karma, since I'm always trying to help people, and I always try to put other people above myself, and I try donate what I can comfortably give. a lot of other people tell me that I'm that I'm one of the nicest people they know, and I haven't given myself any reason to doubt them. so I don't think I have bad karma. I've noticed that all of the anger that comes from my misfortunes ends up being directed towwards the god that I believe in, and I've had a few bizzare, terrifying, and confusing nightmares that where mostly just horiffic images, and sometimes I feel absolutely bone chilling cold spots.
    through what I read, I've drawn the conclusion that these are almost all of the symptoms the first stage of a demonic attack.
    Demonic infestation
    this is the stage where the demon has yet to gain the power to manipulate physical objects, and directly cause physical harm. the demonic entity has just a strong enough foothold to begin to breakdown their victim's will, by causing them to loose faith in their beliefs, and by causing fear and anger.
    since Demons feed off those negative emotions, these feelings cause the entity to become stronger. At this point I think I can fight it off with little outside help, by simply ignoring these negative emotions, and by refusing to fear it.
    since demons are supposed to be really proud entities, how would mocking/making fun of it effect the situation?
    does anyone have any similar/worse experiences?
    am I thinking too much into this, or am I just completely wrong on this one?

2. I felt a random chill halfway reading through this dude.

Furreeky.

I can't say that I believe in demons; 'cause that would mean believing in angels as well, and the deity of men, who is God. But I know there is another existence beyond our comprehension, so don't taunt the paranormal. That will do nothing but provoke it, haven't you seen Paranormal Activity?

3. these kinds of entities feed off their victims negativity, so you're saying that something like that can feed off of it's own rage?
    and that's another one on that seemingly infinate list of movies that I need to see

4. For the most part, no one can calculate how they've come to be, if they ever existed. It's all much to philosophical for my taste to say the least to be entertaining such notions at this late hour. So I'ma keep it short and simple.

Let's start off with your dreams.

That could be a factor in of itself.

Write out what repetitions you see in these dreams; as you may recall a taste, a familiar feeling, a guilty conscious bubbling?

5. the weird dreams are completely different from my normal ones.
    these have a completely different feel than regular nightmares, these ones feel like they're forced upon me, I can tell they're not from me, and I can recognize that I'm dreaming but I can't gain the lucidity to control them.
    one of them was pretty much a slideshow of hell, it was so vivid, I saw images of mangled disfigured rotting, yet still alive bodies writhing in filth, there was a strong smell of sulfur and excrament, and I saw terrible beasts eating rotting flesh, that kind of shit
    when I woke up from this one I was driven to look into paranormal phenomena, and it eventually lead me to reading an article about the 3 stages of a demonic attack.
    after I figured that out I had a dream a few nights later that started out the same way but as it was beginning I stated that "I know what you're trying to do, and I'm not scared, since that's what you want." than I woke up in another dream and I saw my grutch around 5 feet off the groung spinning irratically in the air and I said "still not impresses" and I grabbed my other crutch and started trying to hit the floating one out of the air. than the floating crutch flew towards my head, but I dodged it and it went through the brick wall to the outside. I mockingly said something bout how intimidating it is to throw a crutch at a person with a broken ankle.
    than I woke up for real and I felt an intensely angry, but inneffective presense in the room, I actually felt that it really couldn't do anything to me in reality. I need to feed it with more negative emotions for it to gain any influence in reality, so I'll just ignore those feelings hopefully permanently.
    anger and fear are such useless emotions

6. I agree completely.

But back to the point.

How recently have these dreams begun? And with regard to where you sleep, have you recently moved into this place, or have you been living there for some time?

7. #7 tharedhead, Dec 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2009
    The old yarb woman solution: Pee in a jar, put the jar under your bed. Leave it there overnight. Put lid on. Demon trapped, problem solved.
    Bury the jar in a safe place.

Demons are stupid :)
    In many non-Christian faiths, they're viewed as little more than metaphysical cockroaches.

Burning bay leaves also gets rid of them, casting salt in the corner, and throwing black lentils around your house.

8. Demons are like terrorists. They are a convenient excuse to keep acting scared of your own shadow.

Just tell the demons that some virgins are waiting to have post mortem sex with them, and they'll blow themselves up in anticipation.

All the problems in your head were put there for you, by you. The visions that you see are of your own creation.

Demons are merely a superstitious way of seeing a really stupid idea, created by a mortal man, as something ethereal.

The only demon in existence, is human stupidity.

So being in the early stages of a demonic attack, is merely a way of saying your intelligence is going out to lunch.:rolleyes:

9. I don't think your qaulified to determine that your under a "Demonic Attack"

This is like my buddy and I smoking weed, and all of a sudden he starts tripping out "Im dying man!, I can't breathe!, Dude help!"

"Dude, if you can talk, you can breathe...Go drive yourself to a fucking doctor, how the fuck can you just conclude your dying? Have you seen somebody die? Are you a doctor yourself? Your not? Then shut the fuck up"

10. Just watch Paranormal Activity and you'll feel better.

11. My great grandmother (the yarb woman) once convinced a superstitious man that she had taken his virility and put it in a sack and burried it under a tree stump out in the tree lot. He dug up every stump in that lot looking for his virility. After he was finished she thanked him for clearing her land, and told him there was no sack, and his virility was his problem:D

12. #12 verbae, Dec 22, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2009
    Yeah, that's really nice guys. Way to support your fellow blade, by mocking him.

Your supercilious remarks are quite the convenient way to dismiss what you can not understand as superstitious and silly. If you are trying to convince him that what he is experiencing isn't real, well, that's really naive of you.

If grasscity has taught you anything, it should be to think outside of the conservative bubble that you currently reside in.

13. #13 tharedhead, Dec 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2009
    All the solutions I listed are considered traditonally valid. Just because my Great Grandmother misused her power shamelessly....:) The trick with the beans goes back to Roman times and is used to appease a type of spirit called a Lemur
    Lemures - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Lemuria - The Exorcism of House Spirits: Feasting for the Spirits of the Dead
    Lares, Larvae, Lemures, and Manes - Spirits of the Dead

Small black beans are best. In Voodoo they use mustard seed.

14. dude relax ive had night terrors like that for 18 years and never been possessed. yes they seem like they come directly from some pure evil entity but there is no reason to asume that is true just go see a doctor or phyciatrist they will be able to explain it.

15. yeah, I have a lot of the signs, but I'm not completely convinced that this is really the case, but this is what makes the most sense to me. I haven't had any profound enough experiences to say anything conclusive either way, but how could you prove anything in this early of a stage. with what I've read, you can fight demons off pretty much on your own all the way until they actually take possession your body.
    also it doesn't matter what I actually believe in this life as long as in the end it makes me a better person, so what harm can it possibly do if I just refuse to be angry or fear the unknown.

16. the slightly more profound all started after my accident, after I had a anger induced semi-nervous breakdown, if anyone saw the thread where I announced that I was being prosecuted for the weed that I had when I got hit. I said some pretty fucked up shit that I really didn't mean, and it was the thread was deleted, I said much worse in real life, so the dreams started almost 3 weeks ago at the beginning of the month, but my nearly unbroken string of bad luck goes back to april when I got arrested for the first time

thanks, you've given me a lot to look into, +rep I'll respond to it after I look into it

17. The mind sees and believes what it wants.

18. Bad things always happen to good people. It's a part of life. When you direct your anger at your god, you are using him as a scapegoat. It sounds like you are doing the same thing with your current situation.

My advice to you is to find whatever dark shadows still lurk in your life, and to confront them. Their might be something, in the past or the present, that is contributing to your visions. Do all that you can as a human, and leave the rest up to the divine.

I've had some demonic hallucinations in the past, and now that I am better and reflect now, I think that I was the real demon. I was very sick at the time, and it often felt like there really was some demonic entity ripping my inner being apart. That's all dead and gone, though. Give it time.

Hope this helps.

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dkHmm9BfF0]YouTube - 03 Tech N9ne - Demons (Feat. Three 6 Mafia) (www.nationofhiphop.net)[/ame]

20. theres several kinds, i mean it just depends on where you are

like theres red caps in this one forest by my grammas, its really freaky because i read alla bout them and theres like no escape, if one sees you your dead