I think im in love

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Buck Strickland, May 15, 2011.

1. I finially know the feeling it's so great. Its finding someone who you really connect with on a deep level, and you just want to be with them every minute. I love it

2. Post her pic.

3. whatever buck, from what i can tell you'll never find a girl you can settle down with...

always havin affairs... gambling on stuff... i bet you even own a charcoal grill

4. #5 Buck Strickland, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    electric, electric

5. love is for suckers

6. blasphemy!

lol, congrats on finding love

7. wellllllll then....

Attached Files:

8. Enjoy it man. I know the feeling.

I am still rather ambiguous on how I feel about being in love as an emotion. Sometimes I love the feeling, other times I hate it. Yes it feels good to love someone and even better to have them love you back, but at the same time I have the voice in the back of my head saying that this is all just an illusion created by chemical reactions in my brain, and I can sometimes feel like a slave to it because it is by far the hardest emotion to rationalize and control because it is such an deeply rooted part of our humanity. I can know that what I feel, both good and bad, is a result of the love feeling, but no matter how hard you try you can't always control it and you can never really make yourself un-love someone. It just has to happen.