I think I'm in love with my best friend.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HighThereJackie, Jan 5, 2013.

1. He and I have been friends since we were in elementary school. We were inseparable and I even lived at his house for a while after my dad got arrested. However, in the summer (when I had mono nonetheless) he got a girlfriend and completely ditched me, but now that I don't have him I think I was in love with him... I'm not sure if I should be mad at him, or if I should tell him how I feel. :confused:

2. I'd be pissed if my boyfriends female best friend confessed her feelings for him. It's almost like you lost your turn? I don't know. Go for it if you feel like it but if he's ditched you completely then he's probably super into her already.

3. Awwwww. :cry: Ask him why he ditched you and tell him how you feel if you really love him.

4. you'd be surprised how many men go for another girl simply because they think they don't have a chance with who they want. pining for girls we can't have generally makes us eventually cut them off completely.

i'd just ask why he ditched you before you tell him you think you love him. cuz that's a pretty terrifying word to us too ;)

5. Don't do it. You just miss him. Feelings of infatuation/romantic attraction will pass, but don't take a chance of making the friendship awkward. Especially if he has a girlfriend

6. Everybody wants what they can't have.

7. And Most HAVE what they don't WANT

8. True dat.