I think im in fart denial...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by boysetsfire08, Jul 15, 2012.

1. So me and my old lady were bangin and out of no where she farted on my dick.. i was shocked at first. She was screaming so at the time she screamed sorry at me. I looked at her for a second then continued banging like it diddnt happen. Has anyone had a girl fart on your dick before? Or has any girl here done it. I diddnt know what to do so i just kept slammin it.

2. Wait, what are you saying happened? You were putting it in her bum and she farted or you were just regularly plowing her and she let one go?

I'd think if you've been with her for a long time it'd be one of those laugh it off situations. It happens dog.

If it was a random hookup or a new girlfriend, that might be a little more awkward.

3. Queef?

Like, look man...I cleaned out my grinder and got all this queef?

4. Ya weve been together for awhile. I was trying to put it in her bum and was playing with her at the same time and out of no where it happend. Lol i think im in shock.. i know everyone does it and all but its just one of those things i dont like to think about when im trying to be sexual ya know? Im just wondering if this has happend to anyone else.

5. [quote name='"carlsbarn420"']Queef?

Like, look man...I cleaned out my grinder and got all this queef?[/quote]

No im not a idiot i know wat the diffrence is between a queef and a fart

6. Hahahaha what did the fart feel like? Seems like it would feel good since its making her asshole vibrate

lol was that gross? oh well...this thread is asking for it :devious:

7. if it smelled like an egg fart i'd be out

8. Lol thank god it diddnt smell if it did i would of probably puked because im sensative to smells.

9. drop an elbow into the bitchs stomach..

10. If it didn't smell it was probably not a fart but queefing or whatever, thats just pockets of air in teh pussy I think haha, weird noise but harmless

11. Someone is African American and from a poor community.

12. Someone is Caucasian and from an affluent suburb

dont stereotype little man

13. For the second time it wasnt a queef lol

14. Englewood?

myyyy niqqa.

15. Southsiiddeeee

16. I think it was a queef man....

17. [quote name='"boysetsfire08"']Lol thank god it diddnt smell if it did i would of probably puked because im sensative to smells.[/quote]

This is one of the most manly things I've ever heard:rolleyes:

18. Well if you were messing around with her ass it probably happened unintentionally,the hole had air in it and then you put your dick in there,the air had to go somewhere.