Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think i'm high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BeatEmDown, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Just toked some homegrown with my friend. I bought it from a friend who grows it. Right now my hands are numb, so hard to type thisl, i'm really hungry. is this what being high is? because its so awesome...i'm fircken chillen!!!:smoke:

2. Nope, dosn't sound like it to me. When you are high you will not have to ask.

3. :laughing::laughing::laughing: if you are not high

When you're high you'll know. If you don't know what high is then smoke a lot more and you'll enjoy it

4. Look down. Are your feet touching the ground? If you answered "yes," then you, my friend, are not high...yet :bongin:

5. Skip ahead to 50 seconds..... You sound like eric here.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl6R74s3smQ&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL44B1421F477645D9]That 70's Show Circle as kids - YouTube[/ame]

6. ye brorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooororororor