Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think im having a charity themed high...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by acidsoda, Jan 5, 2011.

1. All I can think about is helping third world countries

2. good luck

3. kool man, but why not help people right here in the usa, it only a matter of time before we are 3rd world. saddess part is china is going to be the world leader.

4. Hahahahah I'm like this all the time bro! Your a caring human being, congratulations! Lord knows the world needs more of us. But it kinda sucks that its interrupting your high... Have you been watching any documentaries or stuff like that? Those commercials with the skinny kids gotcha?

5. Youre ruining my newly formed vision of a world without poverty intolerance and hate bro

6. Siricane is ruinin the vision not you. But I keep thinking about ending poverty thats like all I can think about! I made a postre

7. Hurry! Before you come down! Donate every belonging you own, including your organs, to charity! It might not be too late to save the world!:D

8. A lot of very big stoners I know work for international NGOs. For them, part of aid work etiquette is helping each other get high in strange lands.

It makes me hopeful about mankind.