i think im gonna be a chef for ihop

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Droppin A Duece, Apr 2, 2010.

1. what do you guys think?

i was baking some cookies the other day and it snapped into my head

i want to go to culinary arts school, get my degree, then work at ihop

:hello:

2. You don't need a culinary arts degree to work at Ihop killer

3. says who

4. Nothing they cook is hard, but if you want to do culinary arts go for it. I'll become one of your close friends and smoke you out if you make way awesome munchies.

5. Ihop?

6. [​IMG]

7. In this economy, a culinary degree will certainly give you an edge. Go for it!

Be prepared to suck major dick during Sundays.

8. why? their food sucks

9. Really? I love that shit? Whats good food to you?

10. Salmon and cheesecake. Their food is way too sweet, and it tastes cheap lulz.

11. I really hope that you know that each restaurant is different.

Not all Ihops blow nuts. The Popeyes I went to sucked like no other. But that doesn't mean that Popeyes in general sucks, just that particular one.

You could say Denny's is fucking amazing. Good for you because mine sucks.

Get it?

12. I hate fish...I love that sweet stuff...when I crave it anyway...their steak and eggs is good to if you dont want the sweet stuff...there hash browns are the shit to. Hell they even got cornbeef hash down here...thats the shit.

13. I hope you're joking op, I really do.

14. Me too, i hope your joking, work at like your own restaurant, open your own restaurant man!!!

15. if you want to go to culinary school, i'd aim a bit higher than IHOP...

16. that degree would certainly give ya an edge if you're serious about ihop, i'm almost sure anyone over 18 could get hired on as a chef there though :confused:

but shit, ihop is delicious man hah

17. You're better off working a restaurant or a hotel than a damn Ihop with a fucking culinary degree. You do not need a culinary degree to be hired as a chef for an Ihop restaurant. Just because you have a culinary degree does not mean every Ihop will be jumping to get you to be their employee, either.

Gotta think realistically here, bud.

18. i want to go to culinary school. my best friend is about to graduate one in montreal, i wish i had gone to school with him.

19. I say you do it as long as I am allowed to go to that iHop and get a free breakfast from you with lots of hash browns...deal?

20. Yeah dude, ihop tends to hire all the hobos that hang around the construction site when they're building the ihop.

And thats the story of how i got my job at ihop.