I think I'm going to have a problem..

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GlocKoma, Nov 30, 2009.

1. So tonight well around 3:00 AM I stumbled upon 12mg of Dilaudid. I railed 8mg within about 45 minutes, I haven't slept yet because I don't want to lose the high. It's like nothing I've ever experienced before. I know I'll have almost no way of getting a consistent connection to them. If I do.. It may be the death of me. I'm still high off of them and I love it. After doing some reading online I'm hearing it's close to heroin. (Which scares me because I will NEVER, I repeat NEVER touch heroin I swear on my grandfathers head [He means the world to me.]) I'm looking for advice already and it's only my first time doing the stuff. What should I do?

Cheers

~GK

2. heroin is the answer

3. I don't really get your question...

whats the problem?

4. My problem is I love this drug. But as of right now, I feel like absolute fuckign shit I feel like I'm gonna puke and I have a ridiculous headache. Rightt now I hate the drug... I dont man, I shouldnt have evne made the thread but I'm fucked on a few things so.. Ignore it.

Sorry folks.

5. DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS POSTER.

he's got it all wrong, crack is the answer.

6. nah man...its crack in combination with meth and a speedball shot. thats the answer to life...

7. I understand him, you wouldthink a forum filled with addicts would have got this quicker. Hes afraid because even though the drug is making him sicker than ever he is in love with it. I have that same problem, just pray you don't find a steady hookup and try to have self-control, easier said than done i know. But theres alot of people on here to talk to about addiction, check with Swisher hes always helpin people with this type of thing.

8. I've done opana(oxymorphone) a few times and its basically the same thing, yeah it's fxking amazing, but just keep your head on top of your shoulders and keep it to a limit.

9. To be honost, I was pretty clear when I told you that you would get sick if you did too much...

10. Man, the only answer is Jenkem. Geeze, I thought everyone knew that. :rolleyes:

11. Enjoy your binge. Then quit.

You may experience horrible withdrawl.

Oh and btw, Dilaudid is legal heroin.
    Ive done both and the only difference is one is legal.

12. This is the truth. Just binge and put it down for awhile. I use to binge one week one opies, then the next week on benzos, then the next on adderall, then back to opies...so u can try this if you want

13. Dilaudid can kill you. 8 mg snorted will definitely make you sick and could kill you next time you do it. Just my opinion, but I wouldn't risk my life to get high.

14. if you "think you're going to have a problem"...then be a man, acknowledge that you did something once and you can't do it again, and just stick w/ it. dont tempt fate by trying it again. you've experienced it, leave it at that while you still can. there's nothing glamorous about being a junky, nothin' good or pretty comes out of opiate [ab]use

15. aww.. such fond memories of dilaudid.. it was the first drug i ever shot up... and man, that shit was good... they were sooooooo hard to get a hold of though.. i only knew one person that could get them and it was like maybe 1 or 2 a month..

that was actually the only opiate i ever tried that made me really nauseous, up untill a few days ago, when i tried snorting some H..

i understand ur pain.. thats the addict in you... love it and hate it so much at the same time, it doesnt even make sense...

just the same way im probably gonna do the rest of this dope i have, even though it made me sick..

im hoping that the more i do, the less sick i get.. its been about 4 years since ive done opiates, so i think that may have something to do with it.

16. You may not like the sound of this, but the only way to know if you have a problem or not is try to dump the other 4mg. If you can do it you can stop the addiction. And if you can't well, i hope your connect dries up fast.

17. Most any opiate user feels the same way man, you just have to try and control it. It's easier said than done but it can be done.