I think I'm going to die.

Discussion in 'General' started by NuclearGuru, Oct 24, 2010.

1. I just plucked my nose hairs and then ended up reading that plucking nose hairs can be fatal due to risk of infection. What the fuck do I do? Also, will smoking increase my chance of infection? I usually do french inhales when I smoke anything so the smoke go through my nose.

2. dont put anything in your nose, its never a good idea.

3. Quit smoking weed and you'll be fine

4. #4 AK74, Oct 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2010
    lol yeah i bet half the worried posters on this site are just paranoid from being high and if they werent high , theyd realize how dumb it is to worry about the shit they worry about

btw op, new studies suggest there is evidence that giving high-fives can increase your risk of getting cancer.

jk man i know your kidding.

i have always wondered about smoking through your nose though.......doesnt the inside of your nose absorb shit into the bloodstream, thats how you smell and get high off cocaine? well in that case does smoking though your nose get you higher? i know it would burn like shit lol

5. Alright, here's what you have to do:

Get the following:
    -Mayonnaise
    -Olive oil
    -Contents of a tea bag, preferably Earl Grey or Orange Pekoe

Mix these ingredients together and apply to the inside of your nose using a qtip. Do this 3 times a day for about a week and you should be good.:wave:

6. Dont forget the tobasco sauce

7. Quit reading and you will be fine.

8. Horseradish is preferable. But yeah, tabasco could work too.

9. and rubbing alcohol to kill the germs in your nose

10. This isn't the late 1800's. People don't die from nose hair plucking infections anymore.

11. haha dude, my friend used to do that... he'd strait snort blunts. got him high as hell apparently, but definitely not my thing.

12. I have a painless lump on the back of my neck,,, :/ I need to get it checked out

13. my brother has a mole on his back that has a white circle surrounding it.

EDIT: and i have "little horns" (a.k.a stubs), on the back of my ears. i think i was born to be the devil

14. Those actually can cause problems. I got a friend who had something like that that got bigger and bigger. Had to get it cut out and he has this big chunk of neck missing.

15. I get higher when I blow the smoke out of my nose as well it seems

16. in nineth grade I had a lipoma removed from my mid- upper back which is just a fatty benign tumor,,

It has been.. I feel pressure back there and my hands and face (cheek area) experience intermittent numbness.

17. I had one too on my left shoulder. It eventually drained though and the most god awful shit imaginable came out of it.

18. That has to do with the blood-brain barrier. The THC in the smoke gets absorbed through that so you are getting a bit more out of it

19. [ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/ebahm13/5100809921/"]rent-to-damn-high-movment Jimmy McMillan | Flickr - Photo Sharing![/ame]
    [ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/ebahm13/5100809921/"]rent-to-damn-high-movment Jimmy McMillan | Flickr - Photo Sharing![/ame] by frizzlefry421, on Flickr

20. i used to do that until i realized it gave me way more boogers and snot than i needed