I think I'm going to buy this bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Immune21, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Acrylic Bong - Dutch - Grasscity.com

Reasons for buying acrylic:
    I was going to spend only 30-40 dollars
    I need to store it sideways in a drawer
    I'm going to be smoking it outside, so I don't need it breaking on a late night trip to the shed.

I was considering getting a bubbler but I think with a bong I'm getting more bang for my buck.

What do you guys think?

2. it looks good man
    go for it

nothing wrong with acrylic

3. Pros and Cons (glass/acrylic)

you could look into getting little glass bong for 15-25 bucks at a gas station thy're china tubes but effective for the size. i dont own one but my buddy use to. they're about size of a bubbler so you might not even have to stash it too crzily.
    just a thought for if you want glass that wouldnt be a big punch if you drop it and it breaks. youd be out around 15 bucks but no biggie.

if your set on acrylic you get a bigger chamber and any breaks (mostly just little cracks)can be fixed with tape!

personally id pick the glass but acrylics just as rad

4. ive got some kind of ceramic bong maan
    with a thick clear coat of something on the outside
    but the inside is white
    under the clear tho iiss
    swirls of white, green, and brown. with gold specks here n there
    all over blue base
    looks like the sky really
    shaped like a small vase

soo perfect

5. Hey man just so you know, don't expect too much from this, its basically a oversized bubbler. Not hating on you at all, myself I have a small acrylic bong for parties where I don't wanna break (pun intended :D) out my glass.

6. It's better than the shitty metal pipe I'm using now. So at this point anything I use is going to be 100% better.

7. You could probably get a somewhat decent glass bubbler for that price, just something to consider...

8. my friend and i were in a head shop the other day and he bough a small bubbler for 20$ and believe it or not that damn thing is sick. i looks cool and is going to be compleatly functional. it will be easy to hide and will be a better hit than a spoon. i dont like acrilic but some people dont mind it. i first started smoking out of a metal mushroom key chain thing and it sucked now i dont even touch that damn thing. im thinking about cleaning it and using it for spice in my truck. but now i only use glass. i have a GonG cheap skull perc chinese piece and that is my daily driver and you can find those for 50$ so that is another option...once again dont drop it the fucker will break easily. but it rips and gets the job done untill i can get a high end piece.

9. Considering your budget, and your needs, I think you picked the perfect bong. Glass and the dark walk to the shed don't seem to go together too well... :bolt: