I think Im going to become a serial killer

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Bongo Bongo, Jan 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. go call a hotline, your cry for attention is annoying to me

2. Have you actually ever hurt someone?
    Like serious pain?

3. That's what I would do, who is the most corrupt person with power?

4. @[member="jas43"]
    I made my brother break his arm, not intentionally but it was my fault he broke it.

5. How did you feel after that?

6. Take your pick...I'm not naming names...maybe my wife, but she's not a politician...... :laughing:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Indifferent honestly, I was just like "meh" and went back to playing video games after our parents took him to the hospital. This was when we were kids though. He wasn't even pain, I think he said he wasn't able to feel anything.

8. You obviously like attention, so you'd probably get caught.

• Like Like x 2
    This is retarded.

10. Ya jive ass turkey

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  11. if you think killing people is "obviously fun as hell", then why don't you give killing yourself a try? 

• Like Like x 3
  12. #52 -Martyr, Jan 11, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2014
    Very few enjoy it on a carnal level. Murder and bloodshed has been a continuous endeavor for our species and almost every other one on this planet since conception- true enough. But those acts were done on the backs of our general beliefs, ideologies, and things much higher (although perhaps equally as condemnable) as an "urge". Moreover, when it comes to the depriving of conscious human life (this is a personal stance) there is no justification you can give that isn't personally biased and catered to whatever bullshit Marilyn Manson Rainicorn skullfucking nonsense goes on in your head.

It's easy to get away with anything when no one has any global awareness at the time, and when the indigenous population isn't inherently hostile. They were fucking hunters of wildlife, gatherers, and shamans, who was going to give them shit? The horses? You can't compare the colonization of this country to WW2, where we have technology as a catalyst for helping us deal with bigots, and where people are interconnected to some extent at least. It's not like now where you can hear about and see things as they happen in real time if you have a Twitter account, but word of what was happening did eventually spread either through newspapers, radios, etc. Back then word of mouth was everything, and who is going to say anything when you're shooting and scalping all men, and raping women...and then killing them?

Easy. This thread's already suspect, don't incriminate yourself to take a few jabs at an idiot. Lack of intelligence will do that for him.

Usually the guy pointing the gun and convincing himself that he's noble, when in reality he's just perpetuating the age-old paradoxical dilemma of spilling blood to prevent spilling any more of it.

13. sad little thread

• Like Like x 1
  14. As long as you're not killing someone in my family or trying to kill me so I don't have to kill you ;pSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  15. [quote name="Bongo Bongo" post="19319837" timestamp="1389446751"]I'd rather kill someone who deserves it to satisfy my insanity, like your typical corrupt politician anyone who makes many others suffer so that way I'd be doing something useful for the people. [/quote]I think you would like the show arrowIts on netflix look it upBut on a serious note On my drive home two days ago i hit a deer and I know it wasn't a person but just the thought that I just took the life of another living being just destroyed me on the inside I still feel like shit about it and it was just an animal And you're talkin about killing people for shit's n giggles?That's fucked up man like somebody else said above me..I really hope the NSA is on point today

• Like Like x 1
  16. And what makes you think you have the right to take another's life? A life is the most sacred thing on this planet, you don't deserve to live if you want to take another life... I hate how people make excuses for anger, learn to deal with it like a big man, instead of posting on Internet forums about being a murderer... Man up and wise up!

17. [quote name="Kush cookies" post="19321080" timestamp="1389464657"]And what makes you think you have the right to take another's life? A life is the most sacred thing on this planet, you don't deserve to live if you want to take another life... I hate how people make excuses for anger, learn to deal with it like a big man, instead of posting on Internet forums about being a murderer... Man up and wise up![/quote]Honestly op isn't going to murder anyone. I am 99% positive. Why can't he express his thoughts? Because you lames don't like them? I see people posting about fictional characters like Jesus Christ or God.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Are you honestly justifying his post? Take a step back and think.

19. OP and 95% of GC is crazy apparently 

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.